• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I'm interested in the shiny cottonee.
    is there anything you would want for it?

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I don't mean to sound rude, but it does say "Shiny Pokémon on Y (Kalos Only)
    Kalos For Kalos Only!!"
    it not rude, i was just wondering if you wanted any specific shiny or non-shiny pokemon, legendary or special pokeball pokemon in exchange for it.
    sorry if i phrase i phrase my question weirdly.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • it not rude, i was just wondering if you wanted any specific shiny or non-shiny pokemon, legendary or special pokeball pokemon in exchange for it.
    sorry if i phrase i phrase my question weirdly.

Sorry you were the 2nd person that asked that question with in the last week, but I am looking for any Kalos shiny I don't have.

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Sorry you were the 2nd person that asked that question with in the last week, but I am looking for any Kalos shiny I don't have.
    dammit the shiny i have you have as well.
    Would you still want the shiny i have in exchange?
    Gogoat, Smeargle, and Kingdra

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I think I have 2 smeargles, as well as gogoats, what's the info on the kingdra?
    My Kingdra is lv. 50 and has the move : Protect, Muddy Water, Ice Beam , and Draco Meteor
    his ability is swift swim has a modest nature
    I'm not sure of it iv.

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Is it touched do you know?
    As Far as i know it not touch. it has reasonable stat and moves. and it's a breed pokemon so that why it has muddy water.
    but he could be because did get him from a trade so i could be possible .
    but everything seem legit
    this what you were asking right?

Back