• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RM2K(3)

UnrealPoke

|-Welcome to my world-|
Years
Im new to this forum but I know alot about RM2K(3). I love pokemon and I did start making a game once but I had really no motive and incouragment to finish it... This forum brings me back and Im going to start a new one... If you could post ideas and resources... I know how to find resources but anybody that has them could really help... If you give me resources I will put you on the credits and by the end of 2morro I will post screenshots... Well post as you will. :knockedou

UnrealPoke

|-Welcome to my world-|
Years
Sorry for the double post, lol. Im kinda thinking to let the player choose if they want to play a new player, ash, misty, or brock and play through the game as different characters tell me if this is good or a bad idea.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
First of all, I'd like to welcome you to PC. I am Shadow, the moderator of Other Games (this forum) and Pokemon Fanfiction and Ultimate Lifeform.

Secondly, I don't have any chipsets or anything sorry, as it has been said in this forum before you can find them on Google.

Thirdly, I'm going to make a RM2K help/request thread so you can ask there.

Edit: Fourthly, please do not double post, you can edit your first post by hitting the edit button (it looks like this:
edit.gif
).

UnrealPoke

|-Welcome to my world-|
Years
Greetings....
Sorry I didn't know you could edit it... lol thats weird for a forum but really kewl...

Back