• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank and Transfer.

Years
  • you know even if the parents doesn't let them use their credit cards
    their still some e-shop cards
    It's almost rare to see some kids that don't have at least 5$ on their savings

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    youre right, im not proud of it by any means and i would love to return it to base stats and retrain it myself, i just don't want to go through the exhausting process of catching the shiny again :S thanks for help i suppose i will just have to see :p

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • you can but for some reason Nintendo block it online because they think you cant get one.
    Nintendo believes that they added coding to the Wishmaker Jirachi so it can't be shiny, but they never did, so they classify Jirachi as one of those Pokemon who is never shiny and a shiny one is hacked.

Years
  • Nintendo believes that they added coding to the Wishmaker Jirachi so it can't be shiny, but they never did, so they classify Jirachi as one of those Pokemon who is never shiny and a shiny one is hacked.

Well that's a big problem, I have one that's sitting in my box in HeartGold.

I'm assuming same goes for the Japanese faraway island Mew. Not sure if Celebi can be shiny at all. (I'm talking about the Japanese Colosseum bonus disk)

Years
  • Well that's a big problem, I have one that's sitting in my box in HeartGold.

I'm assuming same goes for the Japanese faraway island Mew. Not sure if Celebi can be shiny at all. (I'm talking about the Japanese Colosseum bonus disk)

hope we can transfer him to x and y. i want to use him in online battles now since we can use legendary Pokemon now.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Well that's a big problem, I have one that's sitting in my box in HeartGold.

Celebi Arceus Victini Reshiram Zekrom Keldeo and Meloetta cannot be shiny legitimately and Jirachi can't be because Nintendo said so.

Back