• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Diamon (Gold hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dude

Metal is good
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Diamond

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Gold (GBC)

.:: Introduction ::.
    Hi! Im mean mr mustard.

I started the this hack a few days ago... I was gonna remake Pokemon Yellow
    from Gary's point of view.. but then i decided...nah....make my own hack.

If you have better text for this hack PM me cuz im not r8 good at coming up with speech:

.:: Story ::.
    Your Rival is going to get a pokemon from Prof.Kyo , But you snatch hit from him... you battle him with another pokemon
    PROF:KYO gave him and after the battle he runs off all angry-like.

Then (next beta-- in a few days - practicaly done, just brushing up stuff..)
    you will have to resque an old man!!

You will travel the reigon of Kyote Battle the 7 Gym Leaders.. While doing a lot of sidequests...

.:: Features ::.
    A few ASM hacks
    No Clock!!!! YaY! Just like Red and Blue!!!!!
    New Intro written from scratch - Asks for your name and your Rival's
    2 New Pokemon! One is a crystal pokemon ( Glass! not te pkmn game! ) and another is ???? All Gold Pokemonremain untouched.
    Brand new Region .. A Huge Place to explore - Go back to Johto and Kanto... Also Visit Rijon and Naijo from Pokemon Prism.by Coolboyman
    Fancy Coloured font and Border and Small Text-Boxes
    New Attacks ... Excaust - Does 140 Damage but it sends you to sleep and a lot more.. All Gold Attacks remain untouched.
    Extreme Signposts! - Just Like in Pokemon Prism by Coolboyman , Regular signposts exist as "Mailboxes"
    If you can think of any other features to include... PM me or Post it here!
    Maybe Ill add a Boy/Girl choosing Screen - Should I?

.:: Team::.
    Team - Me.
    needs a new name??

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Pokemon Diamon (Gold hack)

[/QUOTE]

Best if played under No$GMB/VBAdvance under Real Gameboy Colours!

.:: Download ::.
    https://www.savefile.com/files/1266695***OLD!!!!

https://www.savefile.com/files/1277946 - NEW!!!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hey nice! This is something new!
    I will be then expecting new and a lot of things! :D

WIshing the best of luck~
    Spoiler:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, pretty impressive! I am always amazed by the stuff you put into the Gold hacks (CBMan has a rival? :laugh:)

I love the new tiles, and all those future features sound great. I just wonder if the "no clock" thing will be something people would approve...

Guess I'll wait till you make that other release you said. Well, good luck with this project, for now this is rocking, dude!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, its a gold hack and it looks very interesting. The intro looks fabulous, and The tiles look good. I am going to try the beta out right now*clicks link*

~Celebi

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    This hack is awesome the dude! i like the fact that were travelling to kanto,johto,rijon and naljo.

Best of luck

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Another GS hack! Awesome!

Looks awesome so far. I've played the beta and I must say, its pretty cool. I love how you have how you get your Pokémon :P

Anyways there a few things you should fix.

1. The main characters walking up sprite and walking left/right sprite are kind of messed up, but thats an easy fix.
    2. After you beat your rival the music in the lab stops.
    3. Might want to fix Kyo's text after you beat your rival ;) I don't think Kyo has a husband XD (He has Elm's wife's right now)
    4. When you re-enter Kyo's lab there is a Totodile on the table and when you take him you get the normal GS text about going to Elm's friend and all, then the game restarts and goes to the title screen which is all glitchy and such and messes up the games colors.
    5. The grammar and such, but like you said you aren't too good at that kind of thing.

Other than those, its great, keep up the good work! I'd love to see the Girl/Boy option in Gold!

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • Woah, now this looks interesting. O_o !

The screens just pulled me in, I've gotta give this one a try.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ah, yes, about the "going to all the regions" part, I think that sounds kinda wrong... Because it usually ends on two possibilities:

1-The hack takes years to be completed
    2-The hacker gets bored and gives up on the game

I really hope you are not the kind of hacker of (2), but so far I haven't seen anyone who could make a game with all that unsanely ammount of regions. I'd suggest that you concentrate on one region (and maybe rijon and Naljo if you want), but make sure to fill it up with a lot of new features, and a lot of cool events. I'd prefer to play on less regions with lots of events rather than in what Nintendo did with their Kanto on Gold...

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ah, yes, about the "going to all the regions" part, I think that sounds kinda wrong... Because it usually ends on two possibilities:

1-The hack takes years to be completed
    2-The hacker gets bored and gives up on the game

I really hope you are not the kind of hacker of (2), but so far I haven't seen anyone who could make a game with all that unsanely ammount of regions. I'd suggest that you concentrate on one region (and maybe rijon and Naljo if you want), but make sure to fill it up with a lot of new features, and a lot of cool events. I'd prefer to play on less regions with lots of events rather than in what Nintendo did with their Kanto on Gold...

Erm... You dont visit them like erm... jhoto then kanto then...
    someone might want you to visit goldenrod and you get there on a boat and then you go back or something

New Beta!!!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, visiting a few places from Kanto and Johto sounds more logical, at least to me (maybe you could make something like a subway system or something like that if you want an excuse ^^)

I played both Betas and even though they are quite short for my taste, they were pretty good (but you were a bit mean with that event with that special Pokemon we cant catch due to the lack of Pokeballs... ToT) I'm gonna wait a while if you keep releasing short Betas because I really expect a good gameplay length in a hack.

Oh, and there's something that I'm curious to know. If you got rid of the night/day system, then how will Eevee evolve into Umbreon and Espeon?

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Oh, and there's something that I'm curious to know. If you got rid of the night/day system, then how will Eevee evolve into Umbreon and Espeon?

Maybe he'll use Stones or something or an item?

Thedude, you've got a pretty good hack going on here so far, only a few errors... Seems ok, but you'll get through it. Just aim high and move forward. Good Luck!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Yeah, the Beta is Amazing, but It has Some Glitches.
    After you help Grandpa, the cave is a normal Slowpoke cave, and team rocket is there.
    And How come when every text box opens, there is some weird Gibberish?
    Well it is better then anything I can do. See yah.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    You certainly don't see a Gold hack as much as you used to.

Good luck ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back