• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Weekend 23

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Community Weekend 23
Hello PC! We're having our 23rd Community Weekend on the PokéCommunity's battle server soon. It'll start at 7 PM on Friday, December 18th and end at 10 PM on Sunday, December 20th (both times are ET / GMT -5).

Pokémon battling tournaments will be hosted regularly throughout the weekend, while iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, trivia games, and Mario Kart 8 races will be set up upon request. We hope to see you there. :)

— Time zones...

Spoiler:
Use this time zone converter if you still need help.

— Signing up

Signing up isn't required. Hop on the battle server when it's Community Weekend, and you're good to go. We'll be advertising a thread link in the intro message, which will be used for gathering who participated (example). Then the following emblems will be handed out:

PQljkGU.png
x3Z6s61.png
YSwdrB0.png

Beldum = participate in 1 Community Weekend
Metang = participate in 5 Community Weekends
Metagross = participate in 10 Community Weekends​

(Emblems haven't been sent out for the last two Community Weekends. I'll get to that shortly.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Cool. I'll post something on Facebook for this.

Also can I have the Metagross emblem if I pay you

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
There as TheDarkAfflictions or something

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Bloodmoon92 I was there, but what is this about Mario Kart 8? I'd love to find some other people to play that with.
Yeah most of our usual MK8 players have been busy, including me. Lala, myself, and probably others are planning to play some Sunday evening (ET) if you're interested, though!

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
First time participating even though I don't know anything about Gen 6 battling and competitive battling. Still having a good time.

Back