• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Hey guys, what have I missed? Nothing cool I hope.

*checks all the pictures* Awesome! The Chibified Misty was cool, and the Psyduck Misty is eh, her haloween costume probably.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Objection!

Carina said:
    LOL I agree - to an extent. :P I reckon marriage doesn't suck BUT it's way to early for me to imagine Ash and Misty married - it's kinda scary. :surprised Even a first date between them is like "WOAH". The "I like him but he has no idea" thing going on is already thrilling, in my lil opinion!
    I haven't never not undisagreed with the opposite of the antonym of your opinion multiplied by negative one:confused:[HA! Figure that one out!:bandit: You can't can you!!! Hahahahahaha... No one can... Believe me, I've tried:\]. All I want is for them to hate each other lovingly or love each other hatefully. Is that so much to ask??? I think not and I think Misty fans would agree. After all, it's Misty's fieryness and Ash's tenacity that we all love. Am I right?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Dude! I've just come home from class and you write a sentence like that?? *brain blasts*
    :P

All I want is for them to hate each other lovingly or love each other hatefully. Is that so much to ask???

I totally agree!!! Their relationship right now is soooooo boring.
    Ash: Hi Misty!
    Misty: Hi Ash! How have you been doing?
    Ash: I've been doing great! How's it going at the gym?
    Misty: Oh, good, good.

:dead:

C'mon, Mr. writers! Give Ash and Misty back their personalities!

Ash: Hey Misty!
    Misty: Hi Ash! So I see you've done well without my guidance.
    Ash: *mutters* Some greeting that is...and Yes, I HAVE been doing VERY well thankyou!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Ash and Misty have become drone-ish towards eachother.
    Program ZERO said:
    All I want is for them to hate each other lovingly or love each other hatefully. Is that so much to ask???
    Actually it is. The writers now don't want to do all that, and Misty's voice actor's left the team. They don't even get someone to replace her.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Boring is the right word Carina :11: Right now as i read the episode guide of pokemon it is like a soap opera wanting 2 be over this is mainly bcos pulling out Misty from pokemon :11: Them being far results in less of talk between'en :11: and wen they do com 2gether it results in one of them being shy 2 each other :11:

Hope u all like the abov pic i wanted 2 draw a gyarados instead of teantacruel but 4 no reason Misty wanted me 2 draw a Tentacruel*wierd :11:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • To be or not to be.

Carina said:
    Dude! I've just come home from class and you write a sentence like that?? *brain blasts*
    :P

I totally agree!!! Their relationship right now is soooooo boring.
    Ash: Hi Misty!
    Misty: Hi Ash! How have you been doing?
    Ash: I've been doing great! How's it going at the gym?
    Misty: Oh, good, good.

:dead:

C'mon, Mr. writers! Give Ash and Misty back their personalities!

Ash: Hey Misty!
    Misty: Hi Ash! So I see you've done well without my guidance.
    Ash: *mutters* Some greeting that is...and Yes, I HAVE been doing VERY well thankyou!
    Their relationship doesn't even exist anymore. Where the heck is it???

:dead:=My sentiments exactly. I'm dead inside:dead::dead::dead:.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Eh, Bulbasaur, it is preferred you do not use chatspeak (eg. U, R, dar). =P The drawing is good by the way. But the Poliwag looks like its been flattened..

And if you haven't noticed, MISTY HATES GYRADOS!! Or at least she did in the anime. =) I hate Gyrados too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • =P How'd it grow bigger? We didn't get any new members..

Oh, and I just saw the picture of the burnt up Misty with the Azurill. That's cute. But all the other pictures.. *they just fully loaded this time* ARE AWESOME! Mistywishmaker's gif is awesome, Misty Maniac's sig is sweet, and the picture of Misty and her sisters.. *drools and dies*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Okay, I take that back. It just did grow bigger. WELCOME TO THE MISTY FAN CLUB misty-slave09!!! *throws cookies, chocolate and candy at misty-slave09*

Whee, what do you think happened to the writers to make them make Misty go away?

LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Program ZERO said:
    Actually it is. The writers now don't want to do all that, and Misty's voice actor's left the team. They don't even get someone to replace her.

There you go, my reason.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Misty isn't afraid of Gyrados anymore, as far as I know, she got over her fear in one of the specials. A-One, I like how you draw Misty in different poses every time you draw her. It makes every one of your pics more original. Welcome to the club misty-slave09! You'll enjoy it here.

LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Misty Maniac's sig is sweet
    Thank you very much. :D It was fun to make.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey every1 sorry for not posting I have been in A LOT of pain some kid bellow me, he closed my locker closed my locker (he was in a bad mood and he decided to take it on me) and my right hand (which i use to type A LOT) my index, middle, and ring finger got closed on, so i was screaming and i got sent to hospital but im okay but its goin be harder 4 me to type so I'll guess ill talk to u guys real soon and once again great pictures every1! Ari

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Throwing Cookies and Chocolate can be Fatal!

LonelyTrainer247 said:
    Hey every1 sorry for not posting I have been in A LOT of pain some kid bellow me, he closed my locker closed my locker (he was in a bad mood and he decided to take it on me) and my right hand (which i use to type A LOT) my index, middle, and ring finger got closed on, so i was screaming and i got sent to hospital but im okay but its goin be harder 4 me to type so I'll guess ill talk to u guys real soon and once again great pictures every1! Ari
    Bummer. Well, here's a cliche "hope you get well soon" kinda response: Hope you get well soon;).

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Thanks, and some days I may not post because it hurts and it's hard. But then again i can write and type with my left hand and make it strong as my right hand and then I can write with both hands hehe :P

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Haha, I used to write with my right hand, then I switched to the left. :)

It's almost Halloween, and I decided to try a new CG style, so here we go, Misty-style!

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    A-one! I love your latest picture so much and its obvious you put a lot of time and effort into each of them. ^___^

And to answer LanceLite and MaxMan's comment, poliwag may look flattened because it's not standing upright. ;)

Welcome to the Misty Club Misty-Slave! :P The club just keeps getting bigger!

I also love MistyManiac's animation sig - the light of the fire makes it such a nice pic to just stare at. :classic: And about Gyarados, I LOVE that episode where she caught it. And it was also cool when she made it use flamethrower or something like that.

Ouch, LonelyTrainer! I hope your fingers heal fast and...wow, that must've hurt heaps...:(

Mistywishmaker, so you suddenly started to write with your left hand just cos you felt like it? lol! My left-hand writing looks worse than my kindy writing. :sleeping:
    And your new CG style is so CUTE! :D I love how you didn't use outlines there and the witch costume suits Misty well! :P Happy Halloween...soon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back