• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lance32497 Art Gallery

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
  • OSiyJLx.png
    Good day Guys ^_^
    I found a thread here in which he/she posted his drawing..
    Well, all these years, I spent myvlife in Pokémon, thinking of what Pokemon will I create..
    I started drawing in Adoble Flash when I am 14 yrs old, my bro. thought me how to use that.
    I made many Ideamon(I call my artworls Ideamon because I really hate the term Fakemon, I didnt draw that just to be called Fakemon, and still hoping at least one of my artworks will be used in future generations)
    Months ago, I started to draw a pixel art for my artworks, creates a mega evolution and my fire starter Ideamon.

JtTxvEX.png

Charizardite_Y_Sprite.png
    Mega Charizard Z(Red Color)
    Spoiler:

Mega Charizard Z(Gold Color)
    Spoiler:

Mega Charizard Z(Gray Color)
    Spoiler:

Mega Mewtwo Z
    Spoiler:

MANACHU( Electic/Mana )
    Spoiler:

MYRENE(GINOA REGION FEMALE PROTAGONIST)
    Spoiler:

MEGA MILOTIC
    Spoiler:

MEGA MANAPHY
    Spoiler:

MEGA GROUDON
    Spoiler:

MEGA KYOGRE
    Spoiler:

MEGA DITTO
    Spoiler:

LOVERT
    Spoiler:

FLAREAGON
    Spoiler:

GEMINICE
    Spoiler:

LEAFYANN
    Spoiler:

MYSTIC FORME MEW
    Spoiler:

jjvXr7v.png

HARERAH(Fire Starter)
    Spoiler:

FLAMBBIT(Fire/Fairy)
    Spoiler:

PYRHARE(Fire/Fairy)
    Spoiler:

MEGA ARCANINE:
    Spoiler:

MEGA MEW
    Spoiler:

MEGA WOBBUFFET
    Spoiler:

MEGA STEELIX
    Spoiler:

MEGA TAUROS
    Spoiler:

MEGA METAGROSS
    Spoiler:

Thats all for now ^_^
    I hope you like these ^_^

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Hey buddy!

Looking forward to seeing all of your creations and ideas on paper! Right now, though, you are breaking the A&D rule of having at least "Three[3] examples of your artwork in the original[first] post of the thread". If you plan on uploading them and editing your post to include them, though, I see nothing really wrong with this thread.

When you do edit your post, next to the topic title there's an option to add a prefix such as [Shop]/[Contest]/[Gallery], I think this thread would benefit well from a [Gallery] prefix before it! Just some advice. :)

Can't wait to see your work, I'm pretty excited. Good luck!

Lance32497

Years
  • Hey buddy!

Looking forward to seeing all of your creations and ideas on paper! Right now, though, you are breaking the A&D rule of having at least "Three[3] examples of your artwork in the original[first] post of the thread". If you plan on uploading them and editing your post to include them, though, I see nothing really wrong with this thread.

When you do edit your post, next to the topic title there's an option to add a prefix such as [Shop]/[Contest]/[Gallery], I think this thread would benefit well from a [Gallery] prefix before it! Just some advice. :)

Can't wait to see your work, I'm pretty excited. Good luck!

Hey mate! I finally uploaded my artworks ^_^

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • The Mega Mew sprite is amazing! So is your Mega Arcanine, and the fire starter Ideamon that you've created is fantastic.

Your digital work is neat, too. You can obviously draw the human body quite well as demonstrated in your drawing of 'Myrene'. If I could give you one hint, though? Putting the following tags around the links to your art will put them in a spoiler, which will compress your first post and make everything look a lot neater. ^.^ The tags are:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    How do you do these? Do you draw them on the computer or do you draw them on paper and scan them in?

Lance32497

Years
  • The Mega Mew sprite is amazing! So is your Mega Arcanine, and the fire starter Ideamon that you've created is fantastic.

Your digital work is neat, too. You can obviously draw the human body quite well as demonstrated in your drawing of 'Myrene'. If I could give you one hint, though? Putting the following tags around the links to your art will put them in a spoiler, which will compress your first post and make everything look a lot neater. ^.^ The tags are:

Just take out the space inbetween the / and the S. Good luck with all of your art, looking forward to seeing some more Ideamon from you! :)

Ahaha... Thanks ^_^
    I updated my post again XD, Mega Groudon and etcetera
    Ill do what you said

Lance32497

Years

Just take out the space inbetween the / and the S. Good luck with all of your art, looking forward to seeing some more Ideamon from you! :)

DONE...
    Do you know how to make a certain pic. to be a background of my Thread?

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Nice 'ideamon'. I like your sprites / pixel arts . Also, the first picture is.. too big.. oh LoL!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I spoilered the large image in your header, dear, because it stretches the page. No big deal, just letting you know! :)

I.. will be back for a legitimate critique when I have time!

Lance32497

Years
  • I spoilered the large image in your header, dear, because it stretches the page. No big deal, just letting you know! :)

I.. will be back for a legitimate critique when I have time!

ahaha its ok ^_^
    Thanks for that, I will delete that pic since it has no importance in my thread, just a decoration ^_^

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Those drawings are amazing! I really love most of your designs. I need Charizard Z in my team.

I like your fakemon too, I really like their design and line-art. It's just that the colours aren't contrasty enough. The pink on Flambit is basically the same colour, and it would help if you made the colours a little darker and lighter. Your Mega Steelix is really cool too!

The only sprite of you I dislike is the backsprite for Flambbit, I just can't figure out what's going on in it.

On an other note, your mega's are really nice, altough I would say that M-Milotic and M-Arcanine don't really look like Mega's. They get added really small details that don't change up the design enough to really be mega's. I do like how you made them though, there's nothing wrong with the drawing or sprite.

Lance32497

Years
  • Those drawings are amazing! I really love most of your designs. I need Charizard Z in my team.

I like your fakemon too, I really like their design and line-art. It's just that the colours aren't contrasty enough. The pink on Flambit is basically the same colour, and it would help if you made the colours a little darker and lighter. Your Mega Steelix is really cool too!

The only sprite of you I dislike is the backsprite for Flambbit, I just can't figure out what's going on in it.

On an other note, your mega's are really nice, altough I would say that M-Milotic and M-Arcanine don't really look like Mega's. They get added really small details that don't change up the design enough to really be mega's. I do like how you made them though, there's nothing wrong with the drawing or sprite.

Oh! Thanks mate, about Flambbit backsprite, I will edit it as soon as possible, I just try if I can make a back sprite xD, I failed to make it looks like backsprite of flambbit, one more thing, the backsprite was too little, Ill make changes if im done making a backsprite for it ;)

Years
  • I was really surprised when I clicked that spoiler tag under Charizard Z, amazing.
    Also, that mega ditto is pure gold, made me laugh out loud ;)
    What did you change with mega milotic? It looks identical to me..
    You need to work on your colours choice though. They are too bright and hurt the eye, there are thousands of unique colours, go on test them out look at what colours you really like besides the standard MS paint colours, it would give your art a much more official feel and depth.
    Good luck!

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    Looking Good ;) Lance Hope Your Ideamons Will Be Spread. In The World ;) I Like Ahm............. Harera Evolution Set ^_^ I Wish Harera? IThink That Has Aura Will Be Much Dark Pink So The Aura Can Be Seen In The Hack ;) I Suggest ^_^ I'm Expecting Big Things With These ;)

Lance32497

Years
  • I was really surprised when I clicked that spoiler tag under Charizard Z, amazing.
    Also, that mega ditto is pure gold, made me laugh out loud ;)
    What did you change with mega milotic? It looks identical to me..
    You need to work on your colours choice though. They are too bright and hurt the eye, there are thousands of unique colours, go on test them out look at what colours you really like besides the standard MS paint colours, it would give your art a much more official feel and depth.
    Good luck!

oh thanks for your advice

Back