• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Image hosting sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • There are quite a few places on the internet to host images, such as Imageshack and Photobucket, that allow you to upload them and then post them wherever in the world that allows them to. Which ones do you use?

I used Imageshack for the longest time, but nowadays I like Photobucket. But when I want to make my images smaller, that's when I use Imageshack. But I know Imageshack can be buggy and sometimes wipe certain pictures you might upload, leaving them void.

How about you? What do you use to upload your images on the internet? Discuss.

Years
  • Hey therre Pendraflare! :) We already have an ongoing topic discussing image-hosting websites/methods located right here! With that in mind, I'm going to go ahead and close this topic since duplicate threads are not permitted.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back