• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So this thread is for a certain someone~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • A very certain someone. Can you guess who? WRONG! Not the president of the world, but close! It's for ‎Antemortem! Today is his 3rd anniversary here on PC, so help me congratulate him!

profilepic299611_30.gif

Now, what can I say about Dave? Well, he doesn't make much puns. DEFINITELY NOT! He kinda serves as the leader to us Fire Emblem Shepherds, and an all powerful-branded lord. I serve under him as a Manakyte and I think Janna is a Dancer, but when he takes up the sword of light, the oh so powerful Falchion, you just wanna jump right up and assist him in his quest to save the world!

Seriously though, He's a dude when you can wake up, call him on the phone and say, "hey, so, I just had a dream that I made love to my favourite celebrity. Let's have a drink to celebrate!" And 10 minutes later, we'd just hang out with him cause he's a very down to earth individual who has a great sense of humour and probably forgotten why we've hanged out in the first place but it doesn't matter because we all enjoy his company!

I think I first met him about 1- 2 years ago on another forum, in which he gave me loads of ideas and boosts of morale here and there, so, I just thought that he's a great kid, who I'd love to hang out with here and there! We've talked on skype a few times, even today, did not regret that choice to hang with him! Seriously, if you see him, give him your blessings; say hi once in a while and strike something up, you'll see how cool he is!

At any rate, again, happy anniversary Dave, and I here's to more to come. :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Happy PCversary Dave!

3 years though? I thought it was 4. I never can keep track of that it seems.

Also you are old now so I'ma give you the PC Veteran emblem because I can....unless someone else did already.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    um why does this thread exist he has already betrayed us

Happy anniversary! You know you're my favourite moderator and I hope you stay around for another 3 years, or 10!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Happy anniversary, Antemortem! Guess I didn't realize you've been on PC only half a year longer than me, haha! You seem so confident and on top of things it just seemed like you were already a veteran of PC. Here's to 3 more years!

Years
  • whoa holy moly Shawn this thread is awesome

Congrats on 3 years on PC, Dave! <3 We've known each other for a long while now and you're one of the very few people around that I feel comfortable enough spilling everything to. fourth year and beyond on the forum is a definite right????

Years
  • Dave has always been very great at his job, because not only has he done so much for the sections he's modded, but lots of other general forum stuff as well. That is why we all love him, because he's a hard worker who has cemented his true place as a helping hand.

Aside from all that bragging, congrats on veteranship dude! It was about time you earned it.

- Hikamaru

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • A very certain someone. Can you guess who? WRONG! Not the president of the world, but close! It's for ‎Antemortem! Today is his 3rd anniversary here on PC, so help me congratulate him!
    you're far too sweet and flatter me so. I'm really glad to've meet you and helping you through certain tough times was well worth the result, as you're able to sit here and we can talk like we do because of it. Thank you so much, Shawn!

Also you are old now so I'ma give you the PC Veteran emblem because I can....unless someone else did already.
    haha ty, and nope, though it feels like far more than three years. Hopefully there's plenty ahead. :)

Happy anniversary! You know you're my favourite moderator and I hope you stay around for another 3 years, or 10!
    by ten years you'll see me in court for being a traitor, won't you

anyway thank you! you're one of my favorite people ever too if that means something

Happy anniversary, Antemortem! Guess I didn't realize you've been on PC only half a year longer than me, haha! You seem so confident and on top of things it just seemed like you were already a veteran of PC. Here's to 3 more years!
    Thanks a ton, Necrum! that all means a lot.

whoa holy moly Shawn this thread is awesome

Congrats on 3 years on PC, Dave! <3 We've known each other for a long while now and you're one of the very few people around that I feel comfortable enough spilling everything to. fourth year and beyond on the forum is a definite right????
    love you Janna, thank you! :] the feelings are all completely mutual; and definitely, plenty more to come.

Those were the days. Congrats Davey Wavey, I lov u <3

three more years, three more years, three more years...
    GOD

we exist solely for more iconic quotes like that to transpire, so let's get to it. and thank you for the sentiments ilysm nerdfuck (you're still this in my phone)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I guess David is alright. He knows how I feel about him.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hi Dave congrats on being here three years please don't ever leave; even if you did I'm sure we could still talk but you know what I mean <3 Just wanted to say that I'm glad we both ended up here and we were able to start talking again, I promise I won't disappear again :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I can't believe that you have gone Veteran today (as in PC Veteran, that is), Antemortem, and congrats! I hope you can keep on being in here as well!

Years
  • crap i missed it

dave u know how much ilu and i wouldnt wish to work with anyone else. hope u stay at pc for many more years to come

Back