• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon "Round Table" Project (not about a medieval setting)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Hey, guys. Skatch here! For about two years I've been playing around with the Pokémon Essentials Kit, tried to create a handful of Pokémon FanGames only to realize I couldn't make a good game all by myself. I tried though. After discovering other projects, I thought I could use some help from other PokéFans willing to join me so we could make a game of our own using each of our talents to make an excelent game all together. I had an idea, conceptualized it and present it to you, here! Please give feedback and PM me here on PokéCommunity if you're interested in joining in! Without any further ado, here's Pokémon "Round Table" Project (alpha name/code name)!

Notes:
    - This post only contains general information about the project, to see the full details of the game, read the attached Word document;
    - I urge you to read the Final Notes section at the end of the Word document if you read it.

What I'm looking for in a team:
    - Artist/Designer/Spriter
    - Progammer/Scripter
    - Music Composer
    - Competitive Battle Expert

Team Philosophy:
    - No one is more important than the other and everyone can give contstructive opinions on the other members' work. Each one is the responsible for one aspect of the game like Art, Music, etc.

Features (the only ones confirmed):
    - Fakémon
    - New Region
    - New Plot
    - Custom music
    - Custom tiles
    - Redesigned interfaces
    - Sidequests
    - Minigames
    - Animated sprites
    - Fairy-type
    - Post-game

Story:
    - In a world where many people aspire to reach greatness and fame, there are some who wish the impossible. Since the dawn of time, a powerful Pokémon has been guarding the region and it is said that it's capable of granting one wish to those who can find all the five pearls scattered all across the land and summon the legendary beast. Recently, a group of people who call themselves Team Lumus, due to claiming they will bring the "Light" back to the region by using a wish to take over the control of the people and release Pokémon onto a far away island. They consider these wonderful creatures to be wicked and a threat to mankind since they all hold a special set of powers that could easily be harmful to each person. To avoid danger, Team Lumus wants to separate people from Pokémon forever. In Pokémon "Round Table", it's your task to travel around the region to complete the PokéDex for the professor, challenge the Pokémon League and also stop Team Lumus.

Conclusion:
    - I hope you enjoy what you read and don't forget to check out the Word documment attached and give feedback, please. See ya!

PS: First to post! I think...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    When I read the title, I thought it would be a medieval Pokemon game where you take care of a kingdom since you were Chosen as the next king by an Aegishlash.... Eh, my mistake.

Back