• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Making PokeDollars

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
Years
  • Just grind the restaurant Le Wow in Lumiose. Do triple battles, and activate the O-Powers Prize Money Lv.3 and XP Lv.1 before you talk to the girl at the reception.
    The 5 battles yount as one series, so both O-Powers are active during all of them.
    Afterwards, sell the Balm Mushrooms and you're a millionaire in no time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    It's probably easier to get your stylishness up to the point where the megastone is only 10k.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The Battle Chateau welcomes you.

New trainers every six minutes. Once you have the Dukes and Duchesses, using the Prize Money O-Power really adds up; catching a Gym Leader with the O-Power active nets you a cool 24,000 at Lv.2. You can nail three or four that are near each other (usually in two rooms) if they are all Baron or Viscount level since the battles go quickly, but if you run into two Marchionesses you might only get two battles. Even so, the financial increase counts! Over 400,000 in one day and that's where I stopped only because I took a breeding break.

Regarding stylishness, go buy Premier Balls one at a time (only place to buy them in all of the games, actually). Every purchase gets you two style points. Go buy some Leaf, Fire, and Water stones; each purchase gets you two style points. Don't buy multiple; that's only one purchase in each shop. Buy one at a time. It takes, without any other points (I'll include the five for meeting Alexa in the Cafe, but nothing else), 125 individual purchases to max out your style. I'm up to 130 Style Points (I tested by trying to access Sushi High Roller, hence how I know), and will likely keep working at it, but want to try other things as well now.

Years
  • Le Wow with money O-power. I don't even use the money opower, i just go there to level my pokes up and I'm pretty rich

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of the ways I personally earn money is buy selling mushrooms that I get from those restaurants at Lumiose City; visit those places, grab some shrooms, trade them into stores, and you're instantly getting yourself cash. Been following this method for quite some time, and it's still working, thankfully.

Years
  • Le Wow + Prize Money O-Power + Amulet Coin + selling the mushrooms they give you at the end.
    You can go into Triple Battle and have three high level Pokemon and just wipe them all out. You're pretty much set after a few matches. You make back what you spent and even more.

Back