• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Kalos Gym Leaders ~ General Discussion!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So guys, how did you like the Kalos Gym Leaders?

Of course, here on this game, you have to battle 8 gym leaders: Viola, the Bug Leader, Grant, the Rock leader, Korrina, the Fighting Leader, Ramos, the Grass Leader, Clemont, the Electric leader, Valerie, the Fairy Leader, Olympia, the Psychic Leader, and Wulfric, the Ice Leader. All not too hard to battle against in my opinion, but all are pretty unique just the same.

Still, if you had to choose, who would be your favourite Gym Leader in Kalos? How easy or hard did you find the Gym Leaders? What did you think of the Gym Leaders in Kalos in general? Were they to your liking, or would you like to see more of them in the future or so? What do you think of the Gym Leaders in general? Feel free to discuss!

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Hmm, that's tough, however I'd have to narrow it down to Korrina, Clemont, or Wulfric. The quizzes in Clemont's gym made me nostalgic for the Cinnabar Island Gym in RBY. Wulfric's role in the introduction of the Pokemon village was intriguing to me, as well. Overall though, I think Korrina is my favorite because of her personality and her role in the main storyline. Plus, I enjoyed battling a gym leader outside of their environment before the actual gym battle.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I liked Wulfric and Korrina because they had something to do with the storyline (moreso for Korrina). Everyone else seemed like generic gym leaders to me. Although design-wise, I think Ramos is goofy lol.

Years
  • Unlike in previous generations, I think my favourite Leaders appeared more so towards the start of the game :)

I really like Grant, mainly cause that's my surname haha and I love that he uses both fossil Pokémon on his team :) I also like Viola, the photography thing is cool and I like that she introduces us to the Meadow Vivillon if it's not your native Vivillon :)

Wulfric's personality is really suitable for being a Gym Leader - he comes across as really wise and also caring when you meet him in Pokémon Village so I'm glad he was saved as the last Gym Leader.

I found some of the Gym Leaders quite easy this region but I really liked a lot of their Gym designs (especially Ramos') so that kinda made up for it :)

Back