• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you reading?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Finished Shadow Puppets and moved on to Shadow of the Giant by Orson Scott Card. This one isn't all political, so I'm finding it easier to read. Except for when I get to a part that I have to stop and think about how I could write an essay about it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I got Return to The Isle of The Lost by Melissa De La Cruz, so now I'm reading the first book called Isle of The Lost by her as well. I haven't read it/finished it yet, but when I do... I'll read the sequel too. :P

For anyone wondering, it's based on the Descendants movie from Disney Channel. At first, I was against the movie... but when I watched it, I loved it. Mostly, because it had Dove Cameron. ^^ There's supposed to be a sequel to it coming up too, and it's already been confirmed by her and other sources.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I liked The Color of Magic and the Sandman series, so decided to give it a shot. Definitely not disappointed. Terry Pratchett is turning out to be one of the only authors besides Douglas Adams who has managed to actually make me laugh out loud.

Years
  • Ready Player One

Not very far into it so I'll have to see where it goes, but so far it doesn't really grab me which is a little bit disappointing because I was assured it was a good book.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Moved on to Circles of Seven by Bryan Davis. I'm beginning to notice more of the faults in Davis's writing, but I'll commit myself to finish the series.

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • The Death Cure - James Dashner. I haven't read this series in a while but I can remember the other books being a lot more interesting. There's not really that much going on I guess.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • I am rereading The Virgin Suicides at the moment. It's a really great, accessible novel. Roughly equal parts melancholy, humour and mystery wrapped in a vessel of adolescence.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Started it a few days ago, really enjoying it so far.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. Gotta learn from the master of fantasy world building.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Shadows in Flight by Orson Scott Card: I remember that this book is on the bad side of Card's writing, but now that I'm actually reading it...
    emot-froggonk.gif

pkmin3033

The Elfstones of Shannara, by Terry Brooks. I need to purge The Shannara Chronicles TV series from my brain and remind myself that the literature is actually good.

Back