• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Web Browser!

Years
  • I use Chrome as well. It's the most reliable of the bunch, and you can sync YouTube and Google+ accounts with it as well which is heavily convenient if you are a user of those sites, and the browser has acceptable speed as well.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I tend to switch browser time to time, but I use chrome quite a lot than firefox despite firefox being light-weight it's always cause many problems such as while I'm trying to move my laptop, firefox always resulted blue screen,chrome on the other hand never cause this problem

Years
  • There's this web browser that Google develops. It's based heavily off of the Chromium project, although its icon is colorful, unlike Chromium.

In other words: Chrome.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Obviously, I use Google because of its Stability with the Google+ account whereas when i tried using firefox it always crashes and don't open(Sometimes).So I always use Google Chrome.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • wow another broswer thread. Never seen it before

Still loyal to Firefox, despite it's reliance on a old version of adobe flash. It works for me and only Downthemall is available for it.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I've been giving Firefox a try lately, but I'm probably going to switch back over to Chrome. Nothing horrible about Firefox, but Chrome just seems to work better for me.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I'm really liking the latest build of Firefox. I find it better than chrome.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Opera. For some reason chrome sucks on my computer and always makes videos lag, so I just went with opera.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I use Chrome, and have used it for quite some time. It works best with a website that I spend a lot of time on. I can also bounce around from device-to-device, since I have everything signed onto one Google account. Another plus is just how easy it is to customize either the color theme or put on any extensions.

I doubt that I'm going to change to another browser. I just like Chrome.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • I moved to chrome in 2010 and have never looked back. You can make the browser feel nice and have it look like it's yours with the themes and such, which I adore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Mostly use Pale Moon, it's just Firefox a little more optimized for x64.

I'd probably use Chrome if I was always in an out of Google accounts and stuff.

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Firefox because Chrome isn't compatible with my tinfoil hat. Also Chrome isn't FOSS and doesn't let you rebind keys or make any real customisations.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I switched to Firefox when Chrome started eating so much memory :x

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Usually I rely on Firefox because it's full of customized extensions that let me to use my browser the way I like it, besides, I'm getting used to it.

Besides of that, I used SRware Iron (a fork of Google Chrome and Chromium) on occasion.

Years
  • Switched to Chrome a few months ago (from Pale Moon) because I noticed some sites weren't working correctly in any browser aside from Chrome, so I decided, why not switch so I don't have to keep opening Chrome.

And then because I made the switch and don't see any pressing need to go back (it's annoying setting everything back up), yeah, I'm probably going to be using Chrome for a bit longer at the least.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • Firefox. Google Chrome chews my pitiful amount of RAM.

iu

Google Chrome doing it's job.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • On my desktop I use Firefox. It's got the most add-ons and I find that Chrome renders things wonkily sometimes.

I would love to use Firefox or Chrome on my Macbook, but they chew through battery like nothing else, so I usually use Safari. I actually like Safari except for the fact that it has strange issues on my Mac where it will just randomly stall while loading pages or won't load images, and I have to turn my wifi off and back on to fix it. Sometimes it happens as much as every few minutes. It's annoying and I've tried just about everything I know to fix it, and I think it only started happening after I upgraded to Yosemite.

Back