• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where to Discuss this?

Years
  • I've been puzzling over where to discuss and plan tabletop rpgs for a while, and I don't know which forum it goes under. I mean, logic would dictate that it would go into 'Creative Discussions' or 'Entertainment and Hobbies', buuuut it never hurts to be sure, as I have been wrong on where to post things before.

Years
  • I've been puzzling over where to discuss and plan tabletop rpgs for a while, and I don't know which forum it goes under. I mean, logic would dictate that it would go into 'Creative Discussions' or 'Entertainment and Hobbies', buuuut it never hurts to be sure, as I have been wrong on where to post things before.

There is a tabletop gaming club in the Fan Clubs and Groups section. That's the ideal place to go for discussion of this variety.

Here's a link for your convenience

Back