• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 250+ Legendaries Giveaway Lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • I have decided to change my shop and stop offering the miscellaneous Legendaries I had other than the more highly prized cloned ones that seem to make up the bulk of my trades nowadays. So I have 8 and 1/2 boxes full of legendaries from Gen 1 to Gen 6, alot with 5/6 IVs & good natures, some with bad, some are Event-Only Legendaries (i.e. Keldeo, Victini, etc), and some are even shiny!

As such, I decided my boxes are too full of these legendaries that I have accumulated through my many trades, so rather than release them or wonder trade them away...

I've decided that I will trade 12 random Legendaries to the first 21 Replies to this thread.

You won't know what legendary you will receive until it pops up in trade, so it's kinda like a lottery :)!

Also you may request up to 3 legendaries. I may or may not have them, but if they happen to be one of the legendaries I am giving away, I will do my best to give them to you.

Keep your reply simple and just use this following key:

My Friend Code:
    My In-Game Trainer Name:
    My Three Legendary Requests:

Good Luck!

p.s. feel free to trade me your random crappy Pokemon in return during the trades (they will be released afterwards) :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to see that you're giving away legendaries, but unfortunately, though, these kind of threads aren't allowed here, as they relate to trading. :( If you like, though, you may go ahead and re-post it in Trade Corner. Make sure to read all rules before you do; good luck!

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back