• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokemon Solid Soul

blue

gucci
Years
  • ☆ Pokemon Solid Soul ☆
    Hack Details
    458.png

Date Created: 3rd January 2012
    Hack of: Pokémon Soul Silver (U)
    Hack Name: Pokémon Solid Silver
    Patcher/Patch type: UPS
    Release: Beta 0.13 (Up to Violet City)

Introduction
    427.png

Pokemon Solid Soul is by no means a large project but a simple bulk up of the original Pokémon Soul Silver as in my eyes it was too easy as were GSC. The main aspects of this game lies in the difficulty I wanted to make this game a challenge because I know how much I enjoy a challenge, also I've never done any editing with the Fourth Generation so I thought it would be a nice change. The main two changes of this game is of course the difficulty and the wild Pokémon so a difficult 493 hack if you like and I know how much people would love this even if there are others out there similar to this. I plan to change all the move pools, teams and other important characteristics to make the game much more challenging so be prepared!

Features
    416.png

Rivals Team Completely Changed Depending On Starter!
    Wild Pokemon Edited ~ Yes! All 493 of them are obtainable some way
    Gym Leader & Elite Four Members have new teams or alterenated!
    All Gyms, E4s, Trainers and rematches etc. Increased Levels All Over Johto & Kanto
    Whole game difficulty intensified!

Media
    433.png

Bare in mind this is a sideshow hack and is only at early stages so don't expect much yet.

Zigzagoon.jpg
    GLAMEOW.jpg
    Buneary.jpg

Patching
    334.png

How to patch!

#1. Extract the contents of the RAR file into a folder with a clean Soul Silver ROM
    #2. Open up the programme tsukuyomi.exe
    #3. Double click the option "Apply Patch To Exsisting File"
    #4. Where it says "Patch To Apply To File" choose the downloaded Solid Silver patch in the RAR
    #5. Where it says "Target File To Apply Patch To (File Will Be Overwritten)" Choose your Soul Silver ROM
    #6. Wait a couple of seconds for it to be patched completely
    #7. Use that patched ROM to play Pokémon Solid Silver
    #8. Remember to use DeSmuME Emulator!

Release
    277.png

You can download the first beta:

HERE

However I advise you to use DeSmuME Emulator instead of NO$GBA unless you have a stable Soul Silver Rom as most are unreliable on NO$GBA, thanks!

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Looks great! I'll be playing it when I have time, currently finishing your other hack, Expert Emerald!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Thanks! I'll be uploading another beta tomorrow which will go up to Ecruteak City and to Morty's Gym so that's 4 gyms.

Back