• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Strings

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    pokecommunity, what kind of clothes do you like to wear? would you consider yourself to be stylish? do you shop at thrift stores? maybe you buy clothes online? shorts or long pants? these are important questions people

bonus points for a pic of your current outfit

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • ideally, I like to make myself look like as much of a stereotypical indie hipster white kid as I possibly can. this works better for me in the winter where I can wear oversized sweaters and cardigans and shit like that. in the summer I wear band t shirts a lot. I prefer shorts but think I look better in long pants.

Years
  • I wear a lot of t-shirts and jeans; overall I just grab whatever, but sometimes it's a matter of Does it smell good enough.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    unless i have to get dressed up for some event my aesthetic can only be described as "Foot Locker"

I do prefer to shop online though because the sales are real. usually when I go in person I don't find anything interesting

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    sunglasses, black leggings, gladiator sandals, gold watch (my newest edition), flowy top or tank top with a flowy open top (my ideal summer look)

sunglasses, black or design leggings, knee boots or mid-calf, beanie, watch/jewelry, cute sweater or thermal with a scarf (my ideal winter look)

one thing i love about winter is you could literally go out in the shittiest shirt and just keep a jacket over it muahahah

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think today is the last day in a while I'll get to wear dresses like this - it's supposedly going to rain all week after and I think the temperature's gonna drop soon.
    Spoiler: ootd
    k9SCcYq.jpg

I kind of hate summer weather because I can't stand the heat and the light in my eyes, but I do love being able to wear sundresses, skirts and shorts.

Winter is usually just a lot of hoodies, sweaters, jeans, etc. I really like my letterman jackets.

Sirfetch’d

It's hot year around here pretty much so I generally just wear a t-shirt and shorts. Though in the summer I'll wear tank tops some if it's really hot. My favorite thing to wear is hoodies but it's just not cold enough here to get to wear them as much as I'd like :(

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • T-Shirt and shorts. I dont care for the fashion or whats popular- I dont care much for athletic shorts and sports shirts teens wear. Or high socks. Just a T-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. Its usually a navy blue or red shirt with khaki shorts. I just like to keep it plain and simple with no fancy shoes and stuff like that.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    usually I just wear skirts (generally miniskirts or very short ones, never long ones) or shorts. in winter I wear them with tights and in summer I wear them with thigh highs or bare legged. I never ever wear jeans/trousers lol

on top I generally wear t-shirts with jackets, though sometimes I'll wear hoodies or jumpers. sometimes wear belly-tops and tank tops... occasionally cardigans but it's kind of rare.

this is my fashion sense if anyone wants a visual reference...?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't have a distinctive style, really. If I like it, I'll wear it. Some of my favorite things are Comfort Color t-shirts/tanks (bonus points if they're oversized), loose tanks, jean shorts, moccasins, leggings, aztec print, tye-dye, anything with Keith Haring work on it, chokers, anything with fruit on it (it's accidental that I acquired so much stuff with fruit on it honestly), pastels, raglan/baseball shirts, statement necklaces, those loose throw-over things, fancy sandals, jewelry with rocks/stones (like I have a rose quartz one it's sooo pretty)...this list went on longer than I planned.

gasp i'm actually posting a picture

Spoiler:

please ignore the 2007 overhead style of photography i was trying to show my dress without showing my face, the shit all in my floor, and trynna keep it ~classy~. i don't have a mirror either so whoop. also that dress doesn't even match anything i said i like hahaha. i have to work later so that's what i picked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    I honestly just where plain color single pocket t-shirts and jeans. I am boring.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • If it's summer and warm in my house, I won't wear a shirt and I'll just walk around with jeans and (maybe) socks on.

Other than that, I typically where t-shirts and jeans pretty much whenever. If I'm still sleepy and/or pre-shower, I'll probably be topless and wear splash pants. I have multiple dress shirt and tie combinations that I like wearing, but I rarely get a chance to look formal. :(

When I was in high school, I used to wear a different basketball jersey everyday x.x

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • pokecommunity, what kind of clothes do you like to wear? would you consider yourself to be stylish? do you shop at thrift stores? maybe you buy clothes online? shorts or long pants? these are important questions people

bonus points for a pic of your current outfit

-long sleeved comfy things. i like things to be cold so I can wear jackets etc. my favourite item is a winter coat that says it all really.
    -i'm not stylish
    -i rarely buy from charity shops but there is the odd thing that catches my eye at a bargain price like.
    -i bought some jeans online but it's not really a thing for me.
    -long pants every day of the week. there was a summer where I tried wearing 3/4 length trousers etc but i never got into that. (5 years back like)

i'm lounging around in pretty much pyjamas now so no selfies 4 u

pkmin3033

About 90% of my wardrobe is black, white or grey; the only things I have with any colour to them are my underwear and socks...which usually swing the other way and are the most outrageous/luminescent colours or designs I can find.

Typically I wear jeans and a shirt with a top of some sort - usually with a hood; it's comfortable and keeps the hair that is too short to tie back out of my face - unless I have to dress up or it's hot...although I always cover everything asides from my hands and face. I hate exposing my arms and legs. I also have two wonderful leather trenchcoats I wear whenever it isn't boiling outside...and sometimes even when it is.

I shop in cheap clothes shops; I don't care about brands or anything else, just as long as it fits me and is black.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I like to wear things like canvas sneakers and chinos or darker washed blue denim with fades and a long sleeve plaid with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and a nice brown belt. With a messenger bag.

Bay

Years
  • During the summer I tend to wear short sleeved blouses that have floral designs, though I have a few with other design patterns. Fall and winter I'll be wearing coats/jackets and a lot of my longer sleeve blouse also have some floral patterns while my sweaters tend to have stripes. I tend to wear mostly jeans, though I have some formal pants I tend to wear at work and a couple skirts..

I rarely wear shorts outside, but in home I'll wear them when the season gets very hot. A lot of my shorts are probably ones you'll often see if you vacation in Hawaii or any other tropical island, haha.

A lot of my clothes I tend to get them at thirft shops, flea markets/swapmeets, and stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    During the summer I like to show off my more well put together outfits. I usually either wear mostly white or mostly black, and I like trendy clothes (like the shirts that have the 100 emoji on them, I have one that has a bunch of other emojis on it) or shirts with some sort of minimalistic design or symbols on them, usually in some variation of black on white and vice verse or gold on white/black. For shorts I'll usually go with just a pair of white shorts or black sweat shorts. I'll accent my outfits with gold (usually my necklace that says FLAWLESS or a pair of gold/white shoes). It's kinda hard to describe so I'll throw a selfie that kinda describes what I'm talking about in a spoiler tab.
    Spoiler:

During Fall/Winter I start to tone it back a bit, usually dark jeans or khakis, plainer shirts (mostly solid colors as opposed to designs). When it get's colder I'll throw on a light flannel over it, and since I live in Florida it's convenient because in the afternoon when it gets hot I can tie it around my waist. In like late December/Early January I usually just throw a hoodie over whatever I want and worry less about a well put together outfit because, by that point in the year, who really cares what you're wearing? But by Spring I'll start slowly wearing lighter colors, short shorts (when the weather permits), before going back to my flashy outfits for the summer.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    all black except the socks & boxers. my shirts are bigger then they need to be, i find the looseness comfortable & easier to move with. aside from the color being black, all of my clothes are focused around comfort & efficiency. i rarely wear pants even in the winter, i thrive on the cold.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I wear shorts or sweats/sleep pants and t shirts of bands I like. When it gets cold out I might put on a jacket or two. In high school all I ever wore were shorts, band ts and my letter jacket. I'm by no means stylish. I'm mostly just lazy but I also don't like to be too confined which is why I don't really ever wear jeans anymore. I mostly shop at hot topic and Walmart or target.

Back