• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error when setting up battles against three trainers in a row

which pokemon silver gonna have in first (we start with charmander)(blue have a squirtle)

• a totodile with a gastly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a totodile

• a chikorita

• Total voters

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
  • i want 3 trainers to battle me in a row (first ethan- then silver - then blue)but even for battling ethan once it reaches the battle part the game give errors and quite
    ( i even used brock's scripts and stuff but i still get errors)
    (also i want to be able to continue even if i lose)

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Can you imagine how unhelpful it is for you to say "errors" and leave it at that? You may have noticed that an error message contains information, which is information we would need if you want us to help you with it. Come on, isn't this common sense?

Show us the error message(s) you're getting, and show us how you've set up your events.

sharzin

Years
  • Can you imagine how unhelpful it is for you to say "errors" and leave it at that? You may have noticed that an error message contains information, which is information we would need if you want us to help you with it. Come on, isn't this common sense?

Show us the error message(s) you're getting, and show us how you've set up your events.
    ok here is a pick when i use youngster ben's events
    (note that i couldnt even start first battle)
    csp_error.png

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The error message repeatedly states that something is wrong in event number 3 in the Pokémon Lab map. I'm being honest here, you are allowed to actually read error messages.

sharzin

Years
  • ok here is a pick when i use youngster ben's events
    (note that i couldnt even start first battle)
    csp_error.png

The error message repeatedly states that something is wrong in event number 3 in the Pokémon Lab map. I'm being honest here, you are allowed to actually read error messages.
    but event 3 is ethan who you gonna battle ! here is a pic of him (and sorry that was not youngster ben that was brock)
    fsse_event_3.png

sharzin

Years
  • dah dont worry anymore. just putted that battle thing in route 1 and it works perfectly

Back