• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

strato's trade station!!!

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
Years
  • I told you via VC, I hacked my Magikarp. It is 100% NOT legit. I also stated "I do NOT battle or trade with my hacked pokemon, though." And the Shiny Suicune is 10ANNIV, isnt it?

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
  • im not sure i had that one 1 and i was recently told its a hack... so i know u prob didnt mean it soo im not gonna do anything... im still happy wit the salemance^_^

Years
  • here i ll take the houndoom and if u have them the Blaziken, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Chimchar plus thers one more fossil aswell

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
  • i have loads im willin to give away...i just wanna know ur level range.. cause u wont be able to control pokemon at lv 100..

how bout i give u a
    lv 54 gyarados

lv 66 garchomp

lv 56 *SHINY* dragonite

and a lv 100 eevee.... just cause im a nice guy.... all for free, do u want them???

Years
  • i have loads im willin to give away...i just wanna know ur level range.. cause u wont be able to control pokemon at lv 100..

how bout i give u a
    lv 54 gyarados

lv 66 garchomp

lv 56 *SHINY* dragonite

and a lv 100 eevee.... just cause im a nice guy.... all for free, do u want them???

Sure, sounds good to me... when do you want to connect up?

Back