• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you turn the air blue?

Years
  • I do curse a lot. Practically every other sentence has a curse in it. I think I get it from my dad. I try to control it in front of my mom, but other than that I could care less about it. It's just how I talk.

Latios77

*** uP ToWn FuNk ***
    Years
  • I know when I am at work I don't swear at all. Most times I bite my tongue and swallow what I'm about to swear. Joys of working the customer service field. Lol

Eh, outside of work I don't swear a lot either actually. I think the only times I swear would be if I'm playing a video game or breaking some sort of machinery at home..again.

I have to admit that I have come a long ways with my swearing though... From highschool until my final year at college you'd swear (lol get it?) that I was either drunk or angry...or both, because I swore that much. Work, school, out in public I didn't have that much of a control button

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • i do, a fair bit. that's probably to be expected of someone that spends a lot of time in an australian boarding school. i'll grow out of it eventually, probably

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • I don't swear around little kids or old people but when I'm with my friends yeah I definitely swear. I don't think I swear excessively though, maybe just out of excitement/frustration or to get a point across.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I'm a really bad swearer, it's just part of my language so much know I don't think I'm swearing. I try to curb it round kid though as their parents are so judgemental.

Though I do wonder how certain swear word did actually become swear words. My mum always tells me off for saying "Bloody"

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Oh god at home or sometimes quietly in public i swear. at home i swear like a sailor holy moly, but it's only because my mom is deaf and i just grew into the habit after like 6th grade. been swearing like crazy ever since, but i know how to control myself in public.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • If I had the option to swear like a sailor, I would.

Too bad my parents are too sensitive about swearing

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I swear a good amount of times. When I chat with people through text, I usually tend to not swear a lot, but when it comes to voice conversations it ranges from mildly to moderately swearing and on rare occasions I'll excessively swear.

Last edited:
    Back