• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Lands Unknown [T]

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

Lands Unknown​

A Rated [T] Roleplay​

"When man turned to the sea…"

Man, in his essence, was a landlocked species. They possess not the proper anatomy to cross great distances in water, nor do they possess not the wings to take flight and explore the sky above. They had two legs, stubby things that limited their speed, a product of bad adaptation. They lost their tails, and their sense of balance. And they lost their ability to run on all-fours. However, with these great sacrifices, they honed their minds, gaining control over the other creatures of the world. They developed a sense of communication with spoken words and thus learned how to read and write. They developed control over the elements, allowing them to harness this energy at their will. Soon enough, they controlled the land and discovered everything that had to be discovered. They turned their minds into conquering the next behemoth posed to them by nature: the sea.

They observed how the Water-type Pokémon allowed themselves to float in the water. They studied their anatomy and discovered how they could cross great distances in the ocean. And when the time has come, they pushed off the first ship off the shore of the land, and thus man started their conquest over the sea.

What they saw astounded them. They thought the land where they were imprisoned was huge. But, when they started exploring the sea, they saw other lands, places much larger than their own. So they called these lands their own. They honed it, explored every inch of it, and studied it. In time, man had explored almost the whole world. They were finally the masters of the earth.

"But the world is huge…"

It's been hundreds of years and man had developed quite well, enabling them to live alongside the Pokémon, even granting them the ability to encapsulate these creatures and call it their own. Explorations slowed down as many believed that the whole world had been thoroughly mapped, so they developed their own technology. They built railway stations, airports, computers and the like. Small islands can be found every now and then but none was as big enough to warrant enough attention.

Well, none until they discovered a land in the far east. It was the year 2014, and nobody really expected to discover a land that huge. Two explorations have been sent to map the new island, dubbed Alexander. One expedition set camp on the south-western part of the island, near the edge of a desert. They named their encampment Carmela. The second expedition anchored themselves on the north-eastern part of the island and called their residence Cassandra. They are bordered by a huge rainforest. The whole island is covered in a threatening ceiling of thunderclouds, making flying impossible.

It's been four years and the combination of new Pokémon and harsh environments halted their advancement to map the new land. But efforts are still continuing. And it will continue.

"Knowing the problem is one-half part of the solution."

The Alexander region is estimated to be at least 5000 miles across from its western to eastern tip and at least 3000 miles from the northern to southern tip. It is located to the west of the Kanto region but that would be oversimplifying it, as Alexander is just too far to be given a relative position. It is bordered by a white-sand beach full of Pokémon, most of which were Pokémon previously known to man. However, there are still some Pokémon that were native to the region found lying on the beach side. Both Carmela and Cassandra are relatively large camps, encircled by a fence approximately 1.5 miles long. Houses the size of bungalows were set up inside the camp wherein scientists can study in peace. The current population of Carmela is 52 scientists, and 64 explorers. Cassandra has fewer people in it, with 38 scientists and 45 explorers. Communication to the main regions was stabilized by setting up various radio towers in the area. Supplies are being carried by a black helicopter with the initials PIT for Pokémon Institute of Technology. They come at approximately 3 in the afternoon, give or take an hour.

The desert surrounding Carmela is so vast. The other edge of the desert has not been reached and the scientist theorizes that it expands outwards until it reaches Jungle Cassandra, but no one knows for certain.

"First, what is a Man?"

You are one of the explorers sent to the Alexander region to map it. You are from one of the great regions of the world and studied on one of the Pokémon Explorers Academy (PEA), a huge academy to prepare trainers for exploration. As you arrive in either Cassandra or Carmela, you immediately set up your things in order to study the land.

Note the PEA Branches:
1. Cerulean, Kanto
2. Cianwood, Johto
3. Fortree, Hoenn
4. Oreburgh, Sinnoh
5. Icirrus, Unova
6. Lumiose, Kalos

If you choose to be an Explorer, your main goal is to travel the whole of the region, eventually reaching the center of the island, thereby completing the map. You will encounter various Pokémon and hazardous situation that will hamper your progress, but worry not. You have been equipped with the basic survival skills needed. However, since the area is still unknown even to the best explorers, it is recommended for you to return to your base before sundown, or set-up camp in one of the checkpoints made by explorers who have gone before you. Sometimes, scientists will ask you to run an errand and accompany them.

You will be given limited supplies when you start and provisions will come every day. It is up to you how to use these supplies. Each explorer will receive food supplies good for one whole day, five Super Potions, five liters of water, and two Repels. A Pokeball will be included with the supplies every other day. The base (Carmela and Cassandra) are well-stocked with food, so these supplies will be used during your runs.

Good luck, Explorer. May the wind be behind your back.

"Welcome, Explorer."

This is the Sign-Up Sheet Template. It is recommendable to accomplish all fields.

Name: This part is self-explanatory.

Age: Also this. *Note: You have already graduated from the academy, so I am setting at least a 20 year old minimum age here*

Origin: Choose from one of the six main regions from the games. For the non-Pokémon fans, the choices would be Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. Also, mention the city or town you originated.

Appearance: At least two paragraphs long.

Personality: At least two paragraphs long.

History: Expound on yourself. Where are you from? What made you decided to be an explorer? How was the PEA for you? At least three paragraphs long.

Pokémon: Maximum of 1. No legendaries. Note that Flying-types cannot fly significant heights on the island. Indicate moves, maximum of six (level-up, move tutor, and egg moves are allowed.) Nickname, appearance, personality, and history are optional.

Any Other Notes:

"No Man is an island…"

Listed below are certain NPC's that may provide adequate help in your journey.

PEA

1. Professor Fernando Gamellan – the 349th Dean of the Pokémon Explorer Academy. He is an old man in his late sixties but he still exudes an air of confidence and strength in him. He is dark-skinned and bald. His Pokémon, an aging Camerupt, is never seen away from him or even tucked into its Pokeball. While he pays the frequent visits to Alexander, he mostly stays in the main campus of PEA in Oreburgh Town, Sinnoh.

2. Christian Rowark- the head of the expedition team to the newly discovered region, Alexander. He's a prodigy when he was young and now, at forty-three, is a candidate for the 350th Dean when Gamellan steps down. He sports a clean-cut hair and an awesome beard. His Pokémon of choice is a Luxray. He is currently residing in the Carmela side of the region.

3. Amerika "Ame" Vedici- Pilot of the Evening Lantern, the helicopter system that brings the provisions to the region. While several pilots and helicopters rotate duties, Ame and her Evening Lantern supervises the system. She has no Pokémon with her, although she has a full team back in her hometown after winning a Pokémon League Championship. She's a tall woman in her late-twenties, with silver hair flowing up to her hips.

Carmela

1. Explorer Uriel Garing- Subhead explorer for the Carmela encampment, after Rowark. Before his assignment into the region, Uriel had mapped out the Hoenn desert with a completion prediction to 97% and up to 92% accuracy. This achievement elevated him to his status in the region. Uriel is at thirty-six, with black hair tied into a ponytail. His Pokémon is a Cacturne.

2. Explorer Gasco de Vega- Runner head. The twenty-six year old blonde schedules the runs made by the explorers into the desert and records their findings. His Pokémon of choice is a Mightyena.

3. Professor Maximus Borne- the head scientist in Carmela. He was chosen specifically because he led the research conducted on the Mirage Tower in Hoenn. He is a bespectacled man in his early-forties.

Cassandra

1. Explorer Barbara Sosa- the head for the Cassandra encampment. She is a thirty-something woman whose exploring skills excels the most in hazardous environments. It was said that during one of her trips, she got stranded in the middle of the Sinnoh Snow Path and managed to survive without nothing but a bottle of water and some pieces of rope for two days. Her choice of Pokémon is a Charmeleon.

2. Explorer Norton Edwards- runner head. His past is a little mysterious. The only thing known of him is that he graduated top of his batch in PEA. His choice of Pokémon is a Swablu.

3. Professor Frank Cricket- A pseudonym. He specializes in the Bug-types, thoroughly studying them for more than 45 years. His choice of Pokémon is a Scizor.

"Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man…"

1. All PC Rules apply.

2. All standard RP Corner rules apply. This includes no godmodding and no bunnying unless given permission.

3. Keep in mind that this RP is rated T. Keep it that way.

4. I will require one post a week to be considered active. If you cannot produce, tell me. Otherwise, I expect you to keep up. Failure to comply for two consecutive weeks will result to a kick-out.

5. Feel free to submit any number of characters you want. However, I expect a certain quality to your write-ups, no matter the numbers of character you are controlling.

6. The certain quality I am looking is a good grammar, basic spell-checking, proper punctuation marks, etc.

7. If you want to make an NPC (which I assume you'll be doing quite a lot,) send me a PM first about the character, who he/she is, and what will he/she be doing.

8. I am the GM. Anything I say is canon, final, and irrevocable. If I say that your character will die, he/she will. If I say your character is immortal, he/she is. If I say you disobeyed one of the rules, you did. If I kick you out, you are.

9. Once kicked-out of the RP, you cannot rejoin. I am sorry as I have no guarantee you will not be committing the same mistakes again.

10. This will be a sandbox-style of RP. However, a story will develop later on which will require most (if not all) of you interacting all at once.

11. Be polite. Improper conduct to other players, no matter the circumstance, will warrant you a warning. Two warnings and you're out.

12. Have fun. If you're not having fun, I'll kick you out. Kidding. Just tell me and we'll work something out.

13. I will be deciding where to place you, either Cassandra or Carmela.

"Here's your Explorer Badge and starter kit…"

Accepted Characters:
Cassandra

Carmela
Buzz Edwin
Hazella Granite

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Okay then. I'm done now, and hopefully it was good..

The Great Dream
Hazella "Hazel" Granite // Female // 20

Origin: Hazella was born in Jubelife City in the Sinnoh region. But once she decided that being an explorer was for her, she easily went east of the city to the PEA at Oreburgh.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

torterra.gif
Buddy​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

Years
No reservations, as I am still not sure on how many players I'll be accepting. :) Pero, sure. :)

The RP will start once we have ten people playing.

This post will serve as the placeholder for my SU. :)

Buzz Edwin​

Male || 43 y.o​

Origin:
Buzz parents were originally from Cianwood City, Johto but they moved to Vermillion City, Kanto when Buzz was just a wee child. Here is where he grew up, until he moved back to Cianwood City for his PEA studies.

Appearance:
Buzz is a six-foot-one of a giant, with bulging muscles everywhere. Buzz is crowned with blonde, yellow hair that seems to be out of place considering his gigantic, dark brown eyes. There is a large vertical scar, running from the center of his forehead, across his right eye and ending just beside his lips. The scar looks like an old wound as it is already faded. Buzz claims that it still hurts him during the most inconvenient of times.

For clothing, his primary choice of personal effect is a wide-brimmed cowboy hat. It was the brown type you usually see in movies worn by these 80's dudes riding on horses, most probably advertising some men's perfume or something. Buzz thinks it makes him look cooler. It doesn't, but the hot weather in Carmela makes the hat a necessity. Aside from the hat, he wears nothing special on him. Carmela is the hot part of the region, so Buzz tends to wear light. Some random shirts, cargo pants, and boots.

Personality:
Buzz was born a Gemini and, like the symbol of Twins the Zodiac stood for, there were two sides to Buzz Edwin.

First of all, as seen from his choices of wardrobe, Buzz is a laid-back and carefree person, most of the time. When he's idle, he could be seen lounging around the encampment, just walking. Or, sometimes, he could be seen tanning outside his bungalow, his shades up and his hat laying beside him. He could be seen joking around with the younger explorers, scaring them with his made-up stories. He's generally being the cool uncle you meet at family reunions. Most of the people that interacts with him would describe him as a gentle giant. He loves to write poems and short stories during his free time. He despises road kill and looks away in disgust always immediately. He listens to pop songs, a feat unusually observed with people his age.

However, there is more to Buzz than being the party uncle. He could not have survived twenty years of being an explorer without being hardy. That is something as most explorers tends to be younger now, the older ones retiring to a quiet life. Buzz does not want a quiet life; he craves adventure and danger the most. He considers himself married to his work. In the field, Buzz is known for his intense survival skills and stony instinct. He knew how to properly gauge the land and how to proceed into unknown territory. If he had not been an explorer, Buzz could have been a good commander on the army.

History:

Buzz Edwin, as I mentioned before, was originally a Johto citizen as he was born in Cianwood City. However, his parents, a pair of scientists, were invited to work for the growing of Silph Co. Instead of relocating directly to Saffron, they chose to live on Vermillion City, the city nearest to their workplace but still resembles their own hometown.

This is where Buzz grew up. While his parents were respectable people in their own right, Buzz grew up to be nothing but a nuisance to the people. He constantly hangs around with the ruffians around town, terrorizing the shop sellers in Central Vermillion. All in all, Buzz as a child was nothing but a crazy young kid who delights in running away from trouble he had caused.

However, things started to change when his parents sent him to Pokemon School. It was done primarily because his parents thought that the children he hangs out with is the reason for his personality, so they sent him to school to control him. What they did not foresee is how fascinated young Buzz would be with geography and Pokemon. He became fascinated on how the regions split up millions of years ago, how Pokemon adapted to survive the changing lands, and how the current state of the land affects the Pokemon living in it. He thought of being a trainer at first. It's every child's dream, getting your trainer license at ten, exploring the land with your Pokemon as both of you grow. What more could he ask? However, as he thought of it harder, he seemed to dislike the idea of getting into the Gym Circuit. He just wanted to explore the land and see what it has to offer. Soon as he heard of the Pokemon Explorer Academy, he was sure of what to do with his future.

At sixteen, and with the consent of his parents, Buzz returned to Cianwood, the Johto branch of the PEA to study and became an explorer. You could not see the young Buzz in him any more. He studied hard, putting the hardships brought upon to him by the terrorizing professors of the Academy behind his back, and studied more. At the PEA, he also caught his first Pokemon, a Growlithe. Together, the two of them graduated with flying colors, with Buzz coming in third from his batch.

After his graduation, he was sent to various spots all over the world. From Kanto to Kalos, he already had explored every inch of it and discovered new species. In fact, he was one of the members of the exploration team responsible for the discovery of the Seviper-Zangoose rivalry. Buzz soon found a specialty. He decided to scourge the deserts of the world for hidden ruins and possibly Pokemon artifacts and report them to the Academy. This was the primary reason for his sending to Alexander.

To this date, Buzz enjoys being an explorer as it gave him a purpose and a drive.

Pokemon
59.png

Arcanine aka "Neil"
- Flare Blitz
- Extremespeed
- Thunder Fang
- Fire Fang
- Body Slam
- Crunch​

Man is driven by his constant need for adventure​

Last edited:

jombii

Years
hi Glyph! :) No reservations but feel free to submit any time you like. As I have said, I am still not sure on the limit of players I will be accepting. :)

Also, I am in dire need of an artist for this. :) PM or comment if interested. :)

jombii

Years
@Yet Another Logical Nerd's Hazella Granite is accepted for Carmela! Although, check some of your names. :) I saw a Herra in your personality section, and I did a double take.

also @Kurobat's Buzz Edwin is accepted for Carmela! :)

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
Sign-up Form
NyxShooter

Name: Damien Aldrin

Origin: Fortree City, Hoenn

Appearance: Damien is a sight for any sore eyes, a smooth face and sun-kissed tan, Damien's lucious blonde hair reaches down to the top of his spine. His blue eyes are that of a deep, experienced, man. His smile is that of a childish one, innocent and pure with no sign of distaste. Damien is the epitome of happiness.

Damien stands at a whopping 2 meters (6.5 feet), towering over the vast majority of people he meets. Damien usually sports a white shirt, or a black shirt. There is no medium, along with grey pants. He preffers his shirt color based upon the conditions, and will wear a black shirt in the winter, and a white shirt in the summer due to the fact that black absorbs more heat than white does.

Personality: Damien is cautious 98% of the time, and looks after others. He puts others' needs before his own, and will go out of his way to help others, even if it's a reckless course of action. Damien is, however, very difficult to trust others after a tragic incident that happened earlier in his life.

Damien has been an explorer for a large amount of time and is quite experienced with exploration. He has been on countless expeditions and has had his fair share of exploring. He even met the Champion Cynthia... more like stared from a distance. Damien loves plants and other artifacts, and sees them as a gateway to the past. He takes them to different labs, and by using carbo-metric dating with C-14, he tries to track the exact life span of a plant which might seem old to him.

History: Damien was born to a loving family who worked for Professor Birch. Their names were Alicia and Nick Aldrin and they were assigned to do research on some organic life-forms in Fortree City that might somehow be related to Pokemon Breeding. Damien was born and raised in Fortree, and got his knack of plants from his two parents.

Damien went to the Private School of Fortree City: E&P, and learned all about his favorite studies of sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Bio-chemistry. Damien, however, found his true calling in life when he got "lost" during a school-trip to the weather factory. He survived out in the wilderness for a week on his own with Knox. He eventually found his way back to Fortree City, with a newfound hobby.

Damien learned that a university was opening up just for exploration. He signed up for the PEA, to his fathers dismay, yet understanding. His parents fully respected that he was following what his heart told him to do, and they whole-heartedly followed him through his expeditions, both parties benefitting from him becoming an explorer as Damien brought new wonders.

After graduating from the PEA, Damien traveled all around the Johto Region and the Hoenn Region, with his only partner Knox, and he signed up for the expedition to the newfound land under Camp Carmela. He was excited for what research he might yield from the area.

Pokémon: Bastiodon
Nickname: Knox
Personality: A bold and lazy Pokemon, Knox tends to take naps but puts in work when necessary.

Any Other Notes: Not really.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Name: Mara Henning

Origin: Goldenrod, Johto

Appearance:
Mara stands at five feet and nine inches. Her left eyebrow is pierced with a simple surgical steel open ball ring. Mara is certainly pretty. Her hair is long, reaching down to her shoulder blades, and is an eye-catching shade of red. There isn't much wave to speak of in it. It's styled in a side-part on the left side so that her eyebrow piercing is easily visible. Her face is soft, gentle, and completely opposite her personality. Mara's lips are full and inviting, and often curved into an alluring smirk. Observant brown eyes peer from beneath perfectly plucked eyebrows. Her eyes are lined lightly to bring out the color and to make them appear softer. Her complexion is strangely fair for the amount of time she spends outside, but a slight pattern of freckles covers her nose and her cheekbones.

Mara is not voluptuous, but she is also not flat. Her breasts are small but proportionate, her legs are long and toned, and it is clear that she is in good shape. At the tips of her fingers are well manicured sharp nails.

She wears well fitting jeans most of the time, not too tight, not too loose. They allow her to showcase her body and ensnare male attention without getting in her way while she's out on the field. On her feet she wears thick soled boots to protect her soles from rough terrain. They're a bit worn as they're the same ones she wore in Johto, but they're still functional. Generally she wears form-fitting tees under a dark denim vest, on the inside of which she has her Pokeballs attached. It sports several patches and pins she's earned along her way, many of which are from the street gang she used to run with. She prizes that vest more than anything she owns.

On Mara's right hip, she's tattooed the symbol of her gang: three interlocking Pokeballs in a triangular pattern with a stylized skull in the middle. It's done in intricate color with excellent workmanship, but when questioned about it she changes the subject quickly.

Personality: Mara's personality has been described as harsh and egocentric in the past, and there is certainly truth to those allegations. She has been known to drive her Pokemon to the point of exhaustion, and even to force them to continue with life threatening injuries. Her battling style is harsh and perhaps just a bit illegal. She has escaped prosecution for it thus far, and it can't be said that it's ineffective. Her victories greatly outnumber her losses. Those who battle her tend to remember her because of the militant way she handles Pokemon battles, and it does not earn her many allies. Despite this, Mara is actually very charismatic and many people like her when they first meet her. As they realize her sociopathic tendencies, it drives people who would otherwise be friends away. Pokemon tend to recognize her as a threat immediately and she finds it difficult if not impossible to gain any Pokemon's trust. Even the Pokemon of other trainers show her fear and aggression.

For these reasons Mara seeks out younger, naive individuals for companionship. They're easier to manipulate into following her orders and accepting her ways. At times she even coerces them into giving her Pokemon she wants, their money, or their items. By most authority figures she's considered a bad influence and dangerous. Considering the fact that she doesn't care who she drags down with her, there's some truth to that.

Mara does not give her team nicknames, at least not in the traditional sense. They are referred to as letters from the Greek alphabet, from Alpha to Zeta. This is for a good reason; Mara is of course the commander. Alpha answers to her, and has the right to give orders to those below him. Beta answers to Mara and Alpha, and has the right to give orders to those below him. It goes on all the way down to Zeta. Any order given by a team member is immediately overridden if Mara gives a conflicting order. In this way they're like an efficient military unit. The only trouble is, Pokemon in her teams try desperately to stay as high up as they can, sometimes at the expense of other team members. Mara has been known to sacrifice lower ranking Pokemon to win a battle. The ranks are a matter of not only pride but of self preservation.

History: Mara was born in Goldenrod, Johto. To say her parents "raised" her is a bit of an exaggeration. They mostly kept her from starving to death as a young child. At the age of seven she started hanging out with a few rough kids who battled Pokemon in the street. Their methods were arguably cruel. Luckily for the Pokemon involved they were all weak and low level, so fatalities and grievous injuries were few and far between. However as the group grew older the Pokemon they caught were stronger, and the fights got rougher. Blood began to coat the pavement of the alley their fighting ring took place in. Mara was one of the best fighters, but also the most brutal. She pushed her Pokemon to their limits and sometimes when the battle was particularly emotional she wasn't afraid to throw herself into the fray. There was no question about it; when Mara turned thirteen she went to New Bark Town for a trainers' license. Beginning there, she captured as many Pokemon as she could. Her hard-headed battling strategy led to many fatalities on both sides. Often she was criticized for the way she treated her Pokemon. Never did she care.

Mara made it all the way to Blackthorn before anti-battling activists brought her training there to a screeching halt. They barred the way out of the city for trainers. They claimed that Pokemon battling is cruel and harsh on the Pokemon, and as an archaic pastime should be abolished. Trainers like Mara make their argument look good, but for the most part the group was considered obnoxious and in the way. Law enforcement there tried to dissipate the mob but not before they stole all of Mara's Pokemon and set them free. They weren't stupid; they weren't about to go back to their abusive trainer. They escaped into the wild and left Mara to return to Goldenrod, angry at the world. There wasn't much to do but move back in with her neglectful parents. She moped around Goldenrod for a while after that. Her old gang had gone off to do their own things, she didn't care to get a job, and even if she'd wanted to train under crybaby Whitney, which she didn't, she wouldn't allow Mara to join her gym. She remembered how Mara trained and disapproved greatly of it. For a while Mara believed she'd be living with her parents in Goldenrod forever.

She began people watching. Weeks passed without anything of interest until she saw a young trainer pass through with nothing but a scruffy Vulpix and a backpack. Though the Pokemon was being improperly cared for and poorly trained she saw the potential in him. Quickly she packed and waited for the boy to stop for lunch. She entered the little diner after him and dropped a smoke bomb. In the chaos that followed she grabbed the Vulpix and took off on foot, weaving through the alleys she knew so well. As soon as there was no one watching she encapsulated the Vulpix in one of her own Pokeballs and took off.

This time no one would stop her. Training mercilessly, gaining power in her team at an alarming rate, Mara returned to Blackthorn and conquered Clair. The Elite Four came next, and they fell to her strategically built team. With her triumphs still fresh Mara decided she wanted to try other things. She had conquered Pokemon training, at least in her own opinion, and she was still so young. There were many more things to pursue. So she backtracked to Cianwood to attend the Pokemon Explorers Academy. She placed most of her Pokemon in the PC, keeping only Alpha the Ninetales with her. There were other places and new Pokemon to conquer, and she wanted to gain the skills to do it. She graduated with flying colors, all the while making contacts that would be useful in her new career choice.

Pokémon:
038.gif

-Alpha
-Ninetales
-Intelligence glints in Alpha's eyes just as it does in the other members of his species. Unlike most others, his malice and viciousness matches his intelligence. He's a tenacious, vigilant fighter and he's wonderfully suited for Mara's fighting style. Whether it's due to the way she raised him or his intrinsic nature is up for debate. He does not take well to defeat and he's more than wiling to break a few rules to secure a victory. Not once in all his years with Mara has he been bumped down a rank and he takes this fact with the utmost pride. He'd sooner kill his own teammate than lose rank.
-He is the Vulpix that Mara stole in Goldenrod. He assimilated to her style quickly and soon found that he was well suited for it. He's got his fair share of blood on his jaws, though most of the time Mara halts a fight before it comes to a fatality. If Mara didn't stop him he would finish the job without a second thought. He's always been her first choice in a fight, type advantages ignored. The quiet life while Mara attended the Academy does not appeal to him much but now that they're finally about to go back out in the field he's eager to be back in his element.
-Swagger, Overheat, Confuse Ray, Nasty Plot, Imprison, Extrasensory

Any Other Notes:
My activity will be limited to roughly three days a week, but I promise to make those three days count.

Last edited:

jombii

Years
@Strikit's Mara Henning accepted for Carmela!

@NyxShooter Damien Aldrin accepted for Carmela! :)

Sorry for the lack of activity. Had huge exams last week.

Back