• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doughnuts

Years
  • mmmmm....donuts.....

i love pink (strawberry) frosted sprinkle donuts, theyre always the best. i like chocolate glazed ones too, especially when theyre warm and i have a nice tall glass of cold milk next to me.

.......i want donuts now........

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I like blueberry cake doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, and regular glazed. Also, Krispy Kreme has sour cream doughnuts and those are probably my favorite, but I don't eat them unless I'm splurging and deliberately trying to get fat or something.

Years
  • The god of all donuts

Boston Creme
    Spoiler:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Well, for the Holidays Tim Horton has the dark chocolate donuts, with dark chocolat filling, little chocolate crunchy thing on top and a dark chocolate triangle on top.

(got this image on google, it is not from me)
    timmy.jpg.jpg

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Oh! I forgot to mention my favourite brands!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

ahh stop now you're making me hungry! lol all of these look so amazing. This is making me want just more than glazed doughnuts

And I've made some of my own:

You must share the secret recipe or at least bring me some these look absolutely delicious!!!

Sir Codin

Unfortunately, due to my overweightness and my doctor telling to get the **** in shape, I have to cut them out of my diet completely for an indefinite amount of time.

Years
  • ALL DOUGHNUTS. #STOPDOUGHNUTSEGREGATION2014

Seriously, they're all great. Every single one. I don't even care what's on/in them. As long as they're doughnuts.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I really like the chocolate glazed ones and the plain ones with chocolate frosting on top. The cinnamon powder ones are pretty good, too.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • [/SPOILER]

ahh stop now you're making me hungry! lol all of these look so amazing. This is making me want just more than glazed doughnuts

You must share the secret recipe or at least bring me some these look absolutely delicious!!!

Yep no problem but you need like.. to make them over two days. (That's how long the yeast will take.)

http://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/justin-gellatlys-legendary-doughnuts

Took me 4 tries to get them perfect and the dough is VERY hard to knead by hand (very wet dough) and I don't have a stand mixer. Use the Richard Bertinet way of kneading dough (look on youtube.)

Good luck!!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I don't eat doughnuts as often, but when I do it's usually the chocolate glazed type (or too be fair - anything with chocolate) from Dunkin Donuts. Since we don't have one in my city I only get them when we go on holiday to places that do have DDs. I guess it makes me enjoy it more no having them as often, but I do wish I could have them more often.

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • And I've made some of my own:

Spoiler:

:3

If I just, like, kidnapped you and forced you to bake for me would you be very mad?

In all seriousness, though, I do rather like doughnuts. It's not something I'd eat constantly, of course, but they can be nice as an occasional treat.

As for type, it really depends on my mood. I don't really like the ones that are completely covered in sugar, though. They tend to have a chalky texture...

I once had a really good one filled with Lemon Marmalade, now that I think about it...

Years
  • My faves are the good ol' cinnamon and the classic iced doughnut, especially the caramel ones. I'm not really one for all those weird ones you Americans somewhat have, I just like to keep it simple.

Years
  • YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS
    MY PEOPLE

I. Love. Doughnuts/Donuts/idfc
    and I'm lucky enough right now at this point in time that I can eat them as much as I want because I need to gain weight.

They're definitely a very non-guilty guilty pleasure of mine. My dad and I have that in common. AND I'M JEALOUS OF ANYONE WHO'S MADE THEM. I've been meaning to try, it just seems so intimidating and difficult.
    I used to live right down the street from a Voodoo Donuts (not the one in Portland unfortunately, but in another part of the state). Their doughnuts are interesting and kinda weird, yeah, but to be honest they're a bit overrated and definitely overhyped. The actual donuts themselves, weird toppings and appearances aside, unless you get them super duper fresh, are kinda subpar. :P But hey! I'd still eat them.

I don't have a favourite shop. My favorite kind though depends on my mood, like most things. But I really like maple bars, glazed, and chocolate frosted.
    I don't really like custard filled :P

I also have a serious weakness for these bad boys;
    0007222022041_500X500.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God i love donuts! I have a box hidden under my bed right now while I'm at home so that my parents won't eat any from me (I know, I'm a terrible person). I started going to school in a small town, and I can't find a really good doughnut place yet, and it sucks! My favorite donuts are the ones caked in maple icing. One of my favorites lately have been the cinnamon rolls when caked in maple icing. <3

If I ever became rich I could see myself owning a doughnut shop on the side.

Years
  • mmm-donuts-homer-548.jpg

I really had to. Anyway, I think my favorite kinds of donuts are the ones with icing on the top with sprinkles all over them. Not a very original answer, I know.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I absolutely love donuts (that's how it's spelled in my country)! I especially love the Krispy Kreme original glazed ones, they're my favorites! I also like every other flavor, except maybe the ones that have fillings in them and ahh I totally forgot what they're called.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    My favorite type of donuts (doughnuts) would have to be those chocolate glazed ones with sprinkles on top. My least favorite would be the jelly filled ones. But right now im in the mood for some french crullers hmmm.

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
  • The raspberry jam filled ones with the icing sugar dusting! <3
    It's 11pm and I could kill for one of these now..

Back