• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

star signs

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm a virgo. Honestly all these signs can describe almost any human. It's too general to be believable.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm supposed to be a Pisces, but if I look at what constellation the sun was in when I was born, apparently I'm supposed to be an Aquarius. I kind of think the second fits me more, from what I've seen, but I don't follow astrology that closely.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I'm a Sagittarius, which is the basic common answer I have for this question. Attempts to find out what my sun sign or moon sign gave me the reaction of "
    confused.gif
    " and I gave up. Though I do know my Chinese zodiac sign is the tiger.

While I don't read horoscopes, I do read a little into the personalities each sign has. The personalities described for Sagittarius fits me perfectly, right down to the details. It's fascinating to me, and gives me a good excuse whenever someone complains I'm too blunt! It's because of my zodiac sign!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm a Scorpio, for whatever that's worth, which I doubt is much at all.

"He doesn't believe in horoscopes? That's such a Scorpio thing!"

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • in western astrology, i am a capricorn and in chinese astrology i am a fire ox. they both fit me rather well but the suggested jobs for the fire ox are all boring jobs that i have no interest in lol so i guess i don't fit that aspect. but the whole kind of steadiness and work hard nature of both of them fits me well.

Years
  • Ah yeah, Chinese astrology. I'm a wood dog in the Chinese Zodiac. I haven't ever really researched much into the personality aspects though.

pkmin3033

I'm a Scorpio. I've read numerous descriptions, and I can see myself in a few of them I suppose, excluding pretty much all of the relationship parts. But I can see myself in a lot of the other signs as well; they're very general and roundabout descriptions for the most part.

Mother and I usually read the horoscope in the back of TV mag on the way home after shopping each week for a laugh; it's become something of a ritual for us. Neither of us take it seriously...it's the sort of thing that's a self-fulfilling prophecy, I think. If it has relevance, it's because you want it to. Growing up watching Mystic Meg when she was on the National Lottery has filled me with skepticism about this kind of thing...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm a Sagittarius born in December and I'm also born on the year of the dog!
    I used to be really interested in that zodiac stuff, reading the newspaper to books and websites because it was just so interesting! A lot of traits I've read about Sagittarius really fits my description and I like reading about other signs and comparing them to my friends. I just find a lot of fun in it :pp

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm a Taurus. I don't know what traits are associated with it, thoug. I recently met a girl that was all up in these things. She apparently only dates guys in the same elemental group or something, and she knew all the traits for every sign. I really don't know why yould would care for those things.

Years
  • I'm a Taurus, but according to most horoscopes on the last day of Taurus. And I remember hearing once that if you're born on the last day of one sign, you may also have some of the personality traits of the next sign. Not sure if I remember correctly, but if it's true, I guess I have a bit of Gemini in me too. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Well if that works backwards as well, I guess that means I have some Libra in me... which is quite convenient for if I check Scorpio and it doesn't all fit me.

Nakala Pri

Got a bite like a snake
    Got a claw like a rake
    Sharp narrowed eyes
    Green takes the prize
    Hot-headed and cool
    Always drool (in my sleep)
    YEAH YEAH YEAH

Gonna smite my enemy
    Ain't got no short supply of frenemies
    Gonna eat all yo food
    And then a sore tum and brood
    Ain't god no short supply of bad mood-SAH
    Beat them bongos like a maniac
    Electric guitars is where it's at!
    YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHH

Sorry, I've been seeing too much of Killer B and playing too much Drawn to Life. XD

Back