• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone regretting their name change yet?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was gonna change my username back to Luck but I guess I was too late ;(

Yes, totally regret it.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • people need to stop obsessing over usernames. Must be my pet peeve of the pokemon forum world. Going so far to keep spare accounts for names is beyond me.

I love my name. I'd prefer to have another one (Currently taken by a member) so I can keep it consistent across boards but I certainly don't regret the one I have or dislike it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've had identity issues between stranger and abnegation for a long time. That said, I reckon I'll stick with abnegation this time around. And hopefully not regret it later...
    Spoiler:
    Two identities is the way to go, obviously.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • eh.... I kinda regret not changing mine, but at the same time, I don't really use these forums enough to care what my username is.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Nope, I got to have my old old username back from when I originally joined here, all that time ago. Its amazing how long I've stuck with PokeCommunity, plus; its just such a great place in my opinion. I feel welcomed here.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't get mine changed 'cause I got banned a few days after posting there, I guess. Too bad.

Can I contact someone for that, tho?

Years
  • I didn't get mine changed 'cause I got banned a few days after posting there, I guess. Too bad.

Can I contact someone for that, tho?

I guess you can try contacting the admin, and say that you were banned and that meant you failed to get the name change. Otherwise, if that fails you can just wait for the next round to hit come May.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I'm known as Quilva by pretty much all my friends now, so i decided to change it to that here too.

I kinda did regret changing it to Discord after about a month, i really didn't feel like doing anything Discord related during the entire day...

Discord does sound a bit wierd

I do not regret my name change, I am actually very glad

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I kind of find it funny that people always seem to revert back to their usernames that they had during that blackout of username changes. Even the people who desperately wanted username changes to come back.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I think I'll be sticking with this name for good.

However, if there is one thing I regret, it's that my previous username lasted for like... only three weeks or so. xD

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I am much more happy with my username now than the one I had when I first joined. That and I kinda use this one for other places I visit. It's usually just shortened to TCB though.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I had my name changed quite a while ago (maybe a year already?) and I'm so happy for it. I was really surprised it wasn't taken, honestly, and it's sooo much shorter than AzaleaLightning. No regrets at all!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • It took a few name changes to finally settle on Nolafus. I thought I would never switch from Slayr231, but then Fairy convinced me to give this name a try. I switched back to Slayr231 once the time period was up, but it wasn't the same. Nolafus is a much more fitting name for me. I've held on to this name for a good amount of time now, and I'm still not tired of it, so it might be here to stay.

Back