• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! (Pokemon hackers please look!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hello guys! Trainer MJB here. Im new to the community and really came here to be taught ways of hacking and scripting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

PC has a wonderful hacking and emulation section with many helpful threads on hacking and the tools used. It is free! Here is a link. Read the rules and have fun! And by the way welcome to PC you will enjoy!

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hello guys! Trainer MJB here. Im new to the community and really came here to be taught ways of hacking and scripting. If anyone is interested in helping me learn and helping out with my hack i will gladly pay them through paypal. But anyways just saying hello to the community!

Woah, being offered money for hacking? That's like one of my biggest dreams :D
    Anyway, even though I'm still quite an amatuer at hacking and stuff, I'll be glad to help out anyway I can with your hacking, whether it be graphic design and creating sprites, or helping you out with designing and creating your titlescreen! Just VM me if you want some of my help.
    I'm also working on a hack of my own: Pokemon Starbright. You can see the titlescreen I created for it in my sig below (though I'm still wondering why the bottom half went all glitchy) Still very much a work in progress, but it's (slowly) getting there.
    Oh, and welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Thank you :). Well if anyone is interested just PM me and we can talk im serious about my offer

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC!

Unfortunately you're not allowed to buy or sell anything for USD here, as stated in the forum-wide rules, so I had to edit your first post. Just make sure to keep that in mind next time when posting!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here~ Our Emulation section's huge, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the tutorials and other neat resources we offer here. :D Stick around and feel free to private message me if you have questions about anything!

Years
  • Hello guys! Trainer MJB here. Im new to the community and really came here to be taught ways of hacking and scripting.

Hello Trainer MJB, but I'll just call you MJB.

You have joined the friendly community known as PC, where we talk about more than just Pokemon. We've got everything you need in a Pokemon forum!

I've been a Pokefan for 13 years, and even though I'm 20 (that's close to your age, Cirno!) I won't retire from Pokemon anytime soon cos I still love the appeal of the characters and the amazing features.

Enjoy your stay here, and as Cirno said you should come to our Emulation section. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to contact a staff member, who are easily distinctive by their colored, bold names. Also, feel free to VM me if you need to learn more about the forum!

- Hikari10

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! If you truly are serious about hacking, then it will soon take over your life! >.> I don't recommend offering to pay for education here. It is all free and the people are kind enough to do it that way :D The tutorials section will be a good place to learn, but make sure to stop by the toolbox area to start your collection of tools! I recommend for the most basic requirements: XSE, AdvanaceMap, unLZ.GBA, NTME, and APE. I also recommend looking into the features of JPAN's Hacked Fire Red Engine (if you will be hacking FR), and to play a few hacks to see what the community expects :D Enjoy your time here!

Back