• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can't see me!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I'd feel bad about stealing, so I probably wouldn't do that, but I would like to be able to walk around in my city without fear of running into someone I know.

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
  • I will First go to the Apple Showroom and steal few stuff then a gaming shop and again steal few games then I will go to a restaurant and finish som foods then I will Give heart attacks to my enemies then save few people(think thief are stealing things and I am behind them dancing) and before becoming normal again I will live my name written, and after that day, people from press, Prime minister will take me to give honour!!!

Double fun!!! Yay!!

Reactions: Cay

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • offer myself up to be studied for a crap ton of money. when i lose my invisibility, I would still get a stable paycheck because they would want to figure out what happened to me. Then i make it rich once the scientists lose interest and stuff.

Or just scare the crap out of people.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I would honestly probably steal a bunch of things. Money, clothes, games, etc.

The world would be mine!
    Q13MA9K.gif

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I would steal so much stuff, man. I'm not proud of it, but it's what I'd do. Games, food, clothes, a new phone...ah <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm already pretty invisible as is. Becoming completely invisible wouldn't really change much. But I guess it would be funny, if I were to drive my car while being invisible.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Is it bad that I half expected someone to say commit the perfect murder? Id become a klepto 4 sure.

Back