• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Pokemon

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Well its been awhile since i contributed anything to the community so I decided that I would make some 3d pokemon. I'm doing this to practice with 3ds max and I'm warning everyone these will be very low poly and will still need work. They are not textured or animated. Perhaps later I will texture, animate and clean them up but for now I'm just designing them. I am starting off creating only 5 pokemon and here is my first...

Please note: I will recreate these in top quality if someone actually plans to use them but for now, Its just practice for me.

Klink!
Refrence pic!
Spoiler:

The render:
Spoiler:

Download: Megaupload

Klang - Took me about 50 mins I'm tired so its not my best work. but its more than useable.

Refrence pic:
Spoiler:

Render:
Spoiler:

Download: Megaupload

Coming soon! KlinkKlang

Please DO NOT ask:
  • How to open the file
  • How did I make it
  • Can I modify it for you
  • Can I make custom models for you
  • When am I gonna add another model
I will only offer basic support for these models.. I am too busy to offer more than that. If you have any questions or critics on the model(s) I am welcome to hear what you have to say but once I post a model it stays as is unless modified by you. and any advice I get will be taken into concideration for my next model..

Enjoy!
_KC

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Klink's eyes do not have depth to them - they're the kind of thing that should be added later as a texture.

Back