• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

macbook

[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2015
    Chill, it was a general statement. I wasn't talking specifically about anyone. I was just getting a lot of similar questions and wanted to point people in the right direction.
    I'm happy that you found a way to make it work. Hope you enjoy playing.

What in particular do you need help with? I can try to help you out.

nevermind i was having trouble with the download and i got it to work im almost done and all i have to say is hack of the year

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    I Downloaded the hack a couple days ago, loving it, but you completely missed a titanic reference with *SPOILER BLOCK* on the SS Anne. Still an amazing hack so far though, well done.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Dude I just read your whole thread word by word, your brain is similar to mine, no complexe shit, a full game to play! we dont give a f!
    we need cursing words that would eb more awsome! (: I'll play this thing tomorow !

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Tankhedgehog, how did you patch moemon to outlaw? My attempts so far result in an unplayable game. I've tried patching moemon before and after applying outlaw ups.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    I am having trouble patching onto the original rom when I do this on my smartphone, even when done from MyBoy. Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    I would like to thank you, Crizzle, for making my summer fun with this great hack.

Spoiler:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I would like to thank you, Crizzle, for making my summer fun with this great hack.

Spoiler:

Happy that you played the hack and enjoyed it.
    Fun fact on number 3. I gave it Overheat in order to make the game beatable. At first, it had Fire Blast(and was higher leveled) and even I couldn't beat it while testing the game, lol.

I hope you stick around and play my next hack(when it comes out, probably in a cpl of months but who knows). It will have female character option. I think it'll be WAY better than Outlaw, though probably not funnier.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2017
    I PM'd you with the issue I'm having and it contains my E-mail if you could reply asap, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    great hack, i am loving it, finally proper reaction from people who's houses we were breaking in :D and people actually becoming upset when they lose :D
    edit: also i want to know what did you do with trade-to-evolve pokemons like kadabra, graveler etc.

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • great hack, i am loving it, finally proper reaction from people who's houses we were breaking in :D and people actually becoming upset when they lose :D
    edit: also i want to know what did you do with trade-to-evolve pokemons like kadabra, graveler etc.

Don't forget to read 1st post. Trade to evolve are moon stone to evolve in Outlaw.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Don't forget to read 1st post. Trade to evolve are moon stone to evolve in Outlaw.
    thanks, also one thing i wanna mention, 2 trainers in abandoned house on route 6 are abnormally strong, both tauros and miltank, and they know body slam and thrash? it took some time before i could beat them with mankey lvl25
    edit: where can i find pokemons that are not normally obtainable in FR/LG like kanto starters, pokedex entry doesn't show location

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • thanks, also one thing i wanna mention, 2 trainers in abandoned house on route 6 are abnormally strong, both tauros and miltank, and they know body slam and thrash? it took some time before i could beat them with mankey lvl25
    edit: where can i find pokemons that are not normally obtainable in FR/LG like kanto starters, pokedex entry doesn't show location

Douche/Rival got all 3 Kanto Starters. While there other characters who have them, the main character can not get the Kanto Starters in Pokemon Outlaw. The world of Outlaw is a harsh world.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Douche/Rival got all 3 Kanto Starters. While there other characters who have them, the main character can not get the Kanto Starters in Pokemon Outlaw. The world of Outlaw is a harsh world.
    guess i'll take arcanine instead, i have flamethrower :D with bite/extremespeed/earthquake/flamethrower everyone shall fear mighty lion
    edit: arcanine can't learn earthquake apparently. another question: where can i get lapras or staryu?

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • guess i'll take arcanine instead, i have flamethrower :D with bite/extremespeed/earthquake/flamethrower everyone shall fear mighty lion
    edit: arcanine can't learn earthquake apparently. another question: where can i get lapras or staryu?

Lapras is in Seafoam Islands water, but they're REALLY rare.
    If they're in the game. The Pokedex should show where it is, even if it is changed from the original. I'm pretty sure I put Staryu somewhere in the game, but I may have dropped the ball on that one because Staryu was a Leafgreen exclusive pokemon and I may have forgotten to put it in Outlaw.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Lapras is in Seafoam Islands water, but they're REALLY rare.
    If they're in the game. The Pokedex should show where it is, even if it is changed from the original. I'm pretty sure I put Staryu somewhere in the game, but I may have dropped the ball on that one because Staryu was a Leafgreen exclusive pokemon and I may have forgotten to put it in Outlaw.
    oh man, i need good water type, don't want vaporeon, its too slow, others don't have enough firepower, pokedex shows safari zone and route 21, this doesn't mean i need to fish for staryu, cuz we can't fish, right? probably surfing?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • oh man, i need good water type, don't want vaporeon, its too slow, others don't have enough firepower, pokedex shows safari zone and route 21, this doesn't mean i need to fish for staryu, cuz we can't fish, right? probably surfing?

No fishing in the game but all fish-only pokemon were definitely put in the water and can be found by surfing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    i want to play this so bad but i cant get the patch to work at all and i aint readin through 12 pages of conversation just for info i mean really what is this a stakeout

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • i want to play this so bad but i cant get the patch to work at all and i aint readin through 12 pages of conversation just for info i mean really what is this a stakeout

Don't have to read 12 pages. In my first post, I mention Operationidroid's website.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Don't have to read 12 pages. In my first post, I mention Operationidroid's website.

doesnt matter anymore i got it after you might want to add in your step by step that it helps if you take the ups file out of the folder first then start patching

Back