• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon:Volcano Red/Hurricane Blue versions

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    More Screens & Stuff Will Come Through Time.

Storyline
    Pok?mon Volcano Red & Hurricane Blue

Ok..
    You Start Out In The Island Of...(I Need A Name) And You Journey Far For Your Quest To Be A Master (Like Always).Then Your Rival From Another Island Uknown Name (Need A Name) Challenges You to Your First Battle Ever!!! Except This Rival Has A Pokemon Of The Opposing Element Water Which Causes You More Trouble then The Other Games!!!
    While Doing Your Best On This Journey Team Aqua,Magma, & Rocket Have Plans Of Taking Over The World Except The Three Teams Join.
    Thus Causing An Attempt Of Shrouding The Whole Pokemon World In Eternal Darkness.You, Your Rival And A Friend Attempt To Eliminate The Teams!!!

Facts/Features

~Use of RPXP~
    ~Boy & Girl Playable~
    ~4 New Islands~
    ~Deoxys(Catchable)~
    ~Jirachi(Catchable)~
    ~All Regions PKMN Are Catchable~
    & Much Much More!!!

Screens

Screens Coming Soon As Possible...

1-5 Rating Please Can You Rate It?

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Island you begin on: Hidroyos

You mean the 3 teams join?!Then I'll need another plot for my pokemon games.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, that's a nice plot with lot's of room for development and changes. BTW, why don't you make a poll to ask everyone?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Yeah that could work out.May I add an city name?It is 'Kilsio La City'.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I kinda like the idea of this game but I doubt that you would get all 386 pokemon in the game. Good luck!

~Jeff

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey Thanks I Will Take All The Support I Can Get.

@ Jeff: Yeah Maybe Only A Couple From Each Region.

@ Everyone: Nice City Names, I Might Use Them!

Heres A Modified Storyline.

Storyline
    Pok?mon Flame Red & Aqua Blue

Ok..
    You Start Out In The Island Of Hidroyos & You Journey Far For Your Quest To Be A Master (Like Always).Then Your Rival From Another Island Uknown Name (Need A Name) Challenges You to Your First Battle Ever!!! Except This Rival Has A Pokemon Of The Opposing Element Which Causes You More Trouble then The Other Games!!!
    While Doing Your Best On This Journey Team Aqua, Magma, & Rocket Have Plans Of Taking Over The World Except The Three Teams Join.
    Thus Causing An Attempt Of Shrouding The Whole Pokemon World In Eternal Darkness.You, Your Rival And A Friend Attempt To Eliminate The Teams!!!

@Tranitar18: Yeah All Teams Join Together!

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sounds good so far.It would be hard to put all 386 pokemon except for nintendo, they know more about creating games and they have better stuff.So its an good idea to put some from each region.You want to know what I was going to do?Put several pokemon from 2 regions(kanto and hoenn) then make an new pokemon(I already got the sprite).

Years
  • Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    While Doing Your Best On This Journey Team Aqua, Magma, & Rocket Have Plans Of Taking Over The World Except The Three Teams Join.
    [/size]
    why almoast everybody make games with ALL evil TEAMS wanting to take over the world and doing something with the pokemon <_<?

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    MatiZ Master said:
    why almoast everybody make games with ALL evil TEAMS wanting to take over the world and doing something with the pokemon <_<?

Don't Know Man, Don't Know.
    I Might Change The Story A Little.

Ok, How About Hydropolis?
    (As The Region)

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Pokemon Flame? FLAME RED? :O guess I gotta find another name for my game then. I can't beleive it. Why couldn't he have done like Scarlet Red...or something else >.<

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    You know you just came up with an name with your game.

On topic: This seems like its ok now.I can't wait till theres screenshots.
    *Still goes on google looking for R2K3*

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Tranitar18 said:
    You know you just came up with an name with your game.

On topic: This seems like its ok now.I can't wait till theres screenshots.
    *Still goes on google looking for R2K3*
    ...Uh... -.- dude that doesnt make since.

If you mean I am calling Pokemon Flame the name for my game then heres an old thread I got out the shovel and dug for: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20185

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    umbreon135 said:
    ...Uh... -.- dude that doesnt make since.

If you mean I am calling Pokemon Flame the name for my game then heres an old thread I got out the shovel and dug for: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20185

Uhhh Actually I Had Planned Of Making A Hack Of Ruby With This Name,
    "Flame Red" Before I Had Thought About Making It RMXP.
    I Have Resourses If You Wanna Check.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • In my opinion these kind of disputes are not necessary. Unless the game is completed then I don't think anyone has the rights to the name. And that is kinda the risk you run when you have a name related some way to a color.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hmmmm...
    Ok?
    Anyone Wanna Help Me Find A Different Titles For Both Games?

Ughh...
    Hurricane Blue & Volcano Red?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Ok use the name...but if I ever restart that game(doubt it)...I don't know any other names...by the way sinch yours is Flame Red its ok, mine will just be Pokemon Flame. Doubt I'll ever restart it though.

Back