• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need team help for E4 and end of game!

Marsy

pura pura o3o
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    I'm able to go into Victory Road and then face the Elite Four and the end of the game, but I don't want to go into Victory Road until I know exactly what team I'm bring to the Elite Four so I can exclusively train those 6. I know 4 that I want to take, but I'm unsure on the last two. So any suggestions/changes/etc. are very much appreciated.

This is what I have at the moment, and yes, I know they need a bit of work.

Serperior (lv 47) @ Miracle Seed
    Overgrow
    Bashful
    - Slam
    - Leaf Blade
    - Grass Knot
    - Giga Drain

Darmantian (lv 47) @ Charcoal
    Sheer Force
    Lonely
    - Fire Punch
    - Superpower
    - Hammer Arm
    - Strength

Fraxture (lv 42) @ Dragon Fang
    Rivalry
    Hasty
    - Dragon Dance
    - Slash
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Dragon Claw

Galvantula (lv 46) @ Magnet
    Compoundeyes
    Timid
    - Signal Beam
    - Sucker Punch
    - Electro Ball
    - Slash

EMPTY

EMPTY

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Based on your current team, here's my recommendation for the remaining two slots:

Sigilyph @ TwistedSpoon or Sharp Beak
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Fly or Air Slash
    Sky Attack

Jellicent @ MysticWater
    Surf
    Shadow Ball
    Toxic
    Energy Ball

Also, here are some modifications I would make to the team you already have established:

Fraxure:
    Dragon Dance
    Rock Slide
    Dig
    Dragon Claw
    Give him all physical moves because he has better Attack than Special Attack. Eventually, replace Dragon Dance with Swords Dance once he learns it. Also, give him as diverse types of moves as possible.

Serperior:
    Strength
    Leaf Blade
    SolarBeam
    Sunny Day
    Strength has the same power as Slam, and has 100% accuracy. SolarBeam is good to have as an alternative for Leaf Blade when Special Attack is more appropriate, and since Serperior's base stats for Attack and Special Attack are the same. Sunny Day allows for easier use of SolarBeam. Expensive buy in Mistralton City, but worth it.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    • Drop Hammer Arm and just give Darmanitan Rock Slide... And Flare Blitz over Fire Punch.
    • Galvantula should always use Thunder since he has Compoundeyes. You can't get Bug Buzz until level 60, but look forward to that.
    • Honestly, Serperior isn't even that good. I dropped him for Ferrothorn as soon as I could. Try giving it Light Screen, Reflect, Leech Seed, Toxic, and the like. Definitely don't give it Sunny Day.
    • Your Fraxure evolves in 6 levels. You'll have X-Scissor TM at this point right? Give it that over Dragon Pulse... But keep Dragon Dance over Swords Dance. Once he evolves, you can also teach him Rock Slide.

Back