• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark souls

BladeMaster51

Squirtle Squad aint got nothing on my crew
Years
  • Sorry guys and gals for my lack of a picture but I am doing this o my phone and it isn't working so well.

Story: The general story line is pretty cool. You are an undead living in the Era of flame. You escape the undead asylum and ride your way to lordran on a giant crow. This same crow later I the game will also be how you return but let's skip that for now. You are somewhat greeted by another undead who is just a little rude. He tells you to ring the two bells. One at top one at bottom. From that vague explanation you decicde from the two choices. A veteran completely skips the top and goes to the bottow. Yay the hard way. But a newbie goes up and because lack of experience you probably farm for awhile then skip the hellkite dragon on the birdge. You make your way up to the first bell. From here its all a bit confusing bt you sidetrack to killing a huge wolf and a huge moth butterfly thing. Then you head down. You go through the depths and it's recommended to farm humanity off the rats. Beat the gaping dragon then head down down down. You're here now go further down into the swamps and go kill quelaag rig this bell. Now head to a huge castle and work your way through the snake men in here then beat the iron golem. Now in anor londo it's a bit confusing and it has big enemies but all defeatable. You come across my least favorite bosses of all time now. Ornstein and Smough. They are hard and after one dies the other fully heals. So now you've beat them. You are now facing a giant woman who gives you my favorite it the lordvessel. It let's you teleport between specific bonfires. Now head down to New London ruins and make your way to the four kings which give you a special soul. If you haven't given the Lord vessel to frampt a new primordial serpent shall appear. There is a glitch that will keep both but I am not going into that. then you have to go out in search of these other special souls. Once all collected you fight lord gwyn. Well now you have a choice to keep the Era of fire or start the Era of darkness. There is alot more to the story than that but it's all back story that you gather from characters and item descriptions. I give the story an 8
    Gameplay: The gameplay is good. Even with the odd controls. I am at around 100 hours and still mess up once in awhile. It is not to difficult overall it just depends on the type over gamer you are. I give it an 7.

Overall I will give it a 7.5. Love the game not the best but is a top 5 on my list.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • I was in a self-abusive mode last night. I plugged in Dark Souls and played for about 5 hours. Made it past the tutorial! #Winning

BladeMaster51

Squirtle Squad aint got nothing on my crew
    Years
  • Quickest way past the tutorial with rhe master key and get a good weapon. Is go the if with black firebombs and when the demon comes down throw the fire bombs and hit every time it shouldn't take more than 6 and you get the demons great hammer I believe

Back