• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here! And Hello!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Hello everyone!! My name is JabaWaba bout you can just call me Jaba or Waba or JW. I am a huge pokemon nerd and I to am working on a very exciting pokemon hack that I hope and wish to share with you all. If you have any questions about the hack PM me or just talk to me about it where ever you like. Also Thank you for having me! ^0^/

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Thank you for joining us today! Welcome to the The PokéCommunity Forums, and yes, I wish you luck on creating your hack! As you may know, we have our Hacks over on the Hacks Studio section, and you can learn the tools of the trade related to ROM Hacking over on the ROM Hacking Hub. I hope you'll enjoy it there~ <33

If you have any questions about the forums in general, you're more than welcome to ask me. Have a wonderful stay, and I hope to see you soon! aybe we'll be great friends, hmmm? :3

Years
Hacking is very popular, so you should be accepted just fine! On that note, hello Jaba!

As was mentioned, the Hacks Studio has some nice hacks showcased that you can play but you can look around the Tools & Resources and Beginner's Lounge if you're more into wanting to become the hacker as opposed to playing the hacker creations. Hopefully your project goes well because I know others would love to see what you're capable of.

And as said, we always have someone who can help if you need their assistance so don't hesitate to ask around! Good luck for now, and catch you around the forums.

Years
Good luck on your hack and welcome to PC, Jaba. n~n I haven't played a hack in yeaaars lol but there are some amazing ones out there that pulled me into this place originally in 2006 or so.. games like Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism among others. Ah memories. Have a blast and be sure to keep working on the project, always sad when aspiring new hackers drop their projects early. :(

See you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
You guys will have no worries I will put my all into this hack. I will learn how to sprite script, the whole shebang. Aside from that tho thank you all for welcoming me and I will surely ask questions if I get stumped, lost or confused lol. Thank you for having me!!

Back