• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • i really like emoticons. if i'm posting on here, i type smilie faces. i like texting emoticons to my boyfriend and family.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Just a question but whats everyones favorite emoticon to use? Mine tends to be this on the forums :D

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • I use emoticons waaaaaaay too much. It defines me. Also, easy to tell my mood!

Favorite emoticons will be the japanese emoticons. I don't really use skype or forum emoticons much.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    i love using skype emoticons, and i use text emoticons occasionally (but it's probably more often that i think). i just find that they express emotions easier than a block of text :p

Years
  • I use at least one text emoticon per post. Pretty sure I'm not exaggerating. I've used less as the years go by but I still can't shake them completely. Habit I guess. *shrugs*

I'm just glad I don't use XD anymore.

Oddly enough I don't use emojis, or is that another topic altogether?

8) is the only emoticon for me

My sister called me lame the other day for using it.

:'(

Just a question but whats everyones favorite emoticon to use? Mine tends to be this on the forums :D

Out of sheer useage, probably :) or :p

But I'll always be a bit fond of ¬¬ and the table-flipping one (though I don't use it... I stick to the stuff I can write on a keyboard without copy/paste).

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I do not use the PC smilies often. Nooooppppeeee. >_>

I normally have them disabled in my posts anyway.

I tend to abuse c: , :v , and :T. I used to use P: a lot.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I use them but I don't understand a lot of them so I only use basics like :) :( :'( :/ :| ;)

P much everything else confuses me

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I earned the 'smiley overuser' emblem because I use them so much. XD I'm still waiting for the XD one because I overuse that too lol. I feel like without them though, it'd be much harder to express myself. I can sound really serious at times because of how I type. So, adding an emoticon at the end lets others know I'm not trying to be serious.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Emoticons help spice up otherwise emotionless text-based conversations. Without them, it'll definitely be much harder trying to figure out what the other person is feeling. I use them myself when the situation requires. Some of my most frequent ones include c:, :c, :>, :<, :D, ;D, :P, :3, xD, x), 8), <3.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Generally I just sound dull and flat if I don't use emoticons. People generally don't have a clue what I'm trying to get across without them, plus it's easier to show people how you're feeling with them. Ones I use a lot are <3, owo, >_>, and ^^; .

Years
  • I've started using ;____; waaaay more than I probably should, but whatever. ;______;

I also use the skype emoticons quite often, even outside of skype itself. (sun)

Back