• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm currently doing this challenge with some of my roommates. We all got either Ruby or Sapphire, and we have two weeks to come up with the best team possible. Blaziken is my favorite Pokemon and if it is possible I would really appreciate anyone who would help me build a team around him. Honestly, I don't know a whole lot about building teams and strategies, but I'm open to all forms of aid. I dont have any moves or anything picked out, but some Pokemon I thought might go well together were Blaziken, Skarmory, Slaking, and Milotic. I don't have the other two picked out, and I could be completely wrong about these four. In fact, I probably am. I just want to win this little competition between my roommates, and I would appreciate any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back