• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zeta [Episode 04 | 9-01-14]

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016

Click the banner to visit my YouTube channel!

Welcome to my Let's Play Pokemon Zeta thread! I'm very excited to be starting this new series, especially as this is my very first Pokemon LP. Pokemon Zeta is a fan game, but it is a very well-made fan game: Pokemon from Gen. 1 to Gen. 6 can be encountered and caught on this exciting quest. Come join as we explore this brand new region! :)

Pokemon Zeta Playlist

---

About my YouTube channel:
I've been gaming for quite some time now, and over the past several years I've come to play a variety of games from platformers to JRPGs to shooters. Currently, on my channel you will find Nintendo-related content.

I have experimented with AV, or audio/video, for a good number of years now. While I am no expert, I can say that years of experience have allowed me to develop eyes and ears for producing high-quality content. Because of this, when browsing through my channel you can expect to see high-quality videos that are (hopefully) both pleasing to the eyes and ears.

My commentary style can be defined as energetic yet reasonable, silly yet informative. Whenever producing content my desire is to produce something that can make you smile. You could say that my videos are rather light-hearted.

On-going series (click the titles to be sent to the respective playlists):

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Hero Mode)

Super Mario 3D World

Mario Kart 8 Multiplayer

Pokemon Zeta

Completed/cancelled series:

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN) (cancelled)

Now, ladies and gentlemen, here is Episode 01 of Pokemon Zeta! :)

Last edited:

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Welcome the newest member of our team! Episode 02 of Pokemon Zeta is out now! :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Where's that Legend Researcher? Episode 03 of Pokemon Zeta is here! :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
We find the Legend Researcher in the latest episode of Pokemon Zeta. :)

Back