• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help finding short story!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    Hi!

I need some help finding a story that I stumble upon a while ago.

To summarize it it about Ash's life. But it is narrated that way so it sounds like he has had very difficult in life. i.e. the short story takes up the fact that this boy (who we doesn't know is ash ketchum yet...) did't have any contact with his father and that he left home at the age of 10.

It's quite sad just until the end when it becomes obvious that the story was about Ash Ketchum.

Please help if you either have the whole story or know where to find it, because I really want to read it again! :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    just like the first 3 episodes in the pokemon anime....

It's quite sad just until the end when it becomes obvious that the story was about Ash Ketchum.

Maybe that was kind of the point of the story? To rewrite Ash's beginning in a slightly different way?

Hey, OP, do you remember where you found the story originally? Because there are a lot of places to read Pokemon fanfiction, so maybe if you remember a little bit of where you found it, that would help narrow it down.

Back