• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Month Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Shadow: We do intend on meeting. She's 13 right now. I have to wait till her parents won't say anything.

Let's see... Half-your-age-plus-seven rule

17/2 = 8.5
8.5+7 = 15.5

She's too young. Way to be a pedo.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Shadow: We do intend on meeting. She's 13 right now. I have to wait till her parents won't say anything.

LOL

So let's put everything into perspective.

You are 17, and have met a girl that is 13 on this website, have chatted and talked over the phone and consider yourselves dating, and decided to announce your one month anniversary here, since you two are going to be together forever?

Even the age dating rule (Age / 2 + 7) is two and a half years over.

You are pathetic.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you two are together forever apparently.

HarrisonH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
LOL

So let's put everything into perspective.

You are 17, and have met a girl that is 13 on this website, have chatted and talked over the phone and consider yourselves dating, and decided to announce your one month anniversary here?

Even the age dating rule (Age / 2 + 7) is two and a half years over.

You are pathetic.

We did the same thing :O. We have so much in common. We should e-date.

HarrisonH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Today is mine and apples2's one minute anniversary.

HarrisonH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
*laughs* Age is no matter. My step-dad was 36 YEARS OLDER THAN MY BIOLOGICAL MOM!!!

It's definitely a matter when she's 13 and doesn't know what love is. You're taking advantage of her. You're 17. Go out and date IRL. Stop being pathetic. You probably don't even know what love is.

Momo, same advice to you. Date IRL. Get real experience. "Dating" online is going to get you nowhere.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
It's definitely a matter when she's 13 and doesn't know what love is. You're taking advantage of her. You're 17. Go out and date IRL. Stop being pathetic. You probably don't even know what love is.

Momo, same advice to you. Date IRL. Get real experience. "Dating" online is going to get you nowhere.

To add to that, try "dating" within your age range. There are of course exceptions, but you don't make exceptions when it's online, which is already an exception in itself.

Sorry if double-posting is looked down on:

Momo said:
...well now that u mentioned it maybe we shld. Besides our age is a huge gap :/ other than that I nvr had a reputation of having a crush on u either shadow.

Well, so much for my guess (two months). I thought you said you two were going to be together forever?

See, this is why you get real dating experience in real life, so you can actually learn what real love is.

At least one of the two of you had enough intellect to change that, despite some poor typing abilities.

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
Years
So pedophilia runs in the family?

Two guys picking on one guy, who clearly is not attempting to fight is pathetic (not counting PMs). Even if he is "dating" a girl that young, he isn't going to where she lives and attempting to get in her panties is he?

And the mod who is STILL reading this topic, why haven't you locked it? You've been reading it since 10:23 my time and it's now 10:35. Jeez.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015

Two guys picking on one guy, who clearly is not attempting to fight is pathetic. Even if he is "dating" a girl that young, he isn't going to where she lives and attempting to get in her panties is he?

And the mod who is STILL reading this topic, why haven't you locked it? You've been reading it since 10:23 my time and it's now 10:35. Jeez.

See, but unlike many idiots I'd assume you get here, we're not typing horridly, nor flaming retardedly (or at least indirectly), and I'm pretty sure the mod is having fun reading.

The "two guys picking on one guy" argument is poor. Do we have to wait in a line to express our opinions? That's not how socialization works bud. And should you say something along the lines of that it's none of our businesses, well it was BL's decision to publicly post this.

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
Two guys picking on one guy, who clearly is not attempting to fight is pathetic (not counting PMs). Even if he is "dating" a girl that young, he isn't going to where she lives and attempting to get in her panties is he?

thanks for backing me up. but i am not planning on that three letter word for several years.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I saw this thread when it was like, five posts in. :C I might've forgotten to click out or something, if you were referring to me, professor oak.

Okay, I'm sure we all have our own opinions on this, so if you don't agree, there's no need to make a big deal.
First of all, I think a handful of people in this thread who most certainly know who they are need to re-read the rules of PC.

You'll notice something in there about respecting other members.
And if you don't notice, well you will once you see your infractions. ;<

Congratulations on your anniversary.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back