• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Years of Insanity

Years
  • I've never made one of these before so it's probably terrible, but yes.

I would like you to join me in celebrating Foxrally's second PC anniversary. Whilst he wasn't fully active during the entire two year span, when he has been active it has been extremely amusing except for his puns. You're a pretty cool fox and we rally around you for entertainment. Here's to hoping for many more years on PC to come.

Hail Blarzigord
    Don't panic if you don't understand that reference

zorori_gif_by_lemarck-d3jsb9o.gif

Years
  • It appears PC hasn't gone all joke-happy for April Fools yet (did I miss it or not?) but at the same time I was reminded it was your 2nd PCversary as well.

Anyways, you joined PC on one of the funniest days of the year and you're a naturally funny person yourself so it's no surprise you deserve this celebration. Hopefully you can stick around long enough to eventually reach veteranship next year, but for now keep being awesome Fox!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

• Do I need to say anything else? :) You're an awesome dude! Glad to have you on PC.

Do I need to say anything else? :) You're an awesome dude! Glad to have you on PC.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • You're cool enough to have a thread for yourself. Congratulations haha.

You're a really cool person to hang around with, and obviously your bad puns as well not. Here's to many more. :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I've never made one of these before so it's probably terrible, but yes.

I would like you to join me in celebrating Foxrally's second PC anniversary. Whilst he wasn't fully active during the entire two year span, when he has been active it has been extremely amusing except for his puns. You're a pretty cool fox and we rally around you for entertainment. Here's to hoping for many more years on PC to come.

Hail Blarzigord
    Don't panic if you don't understand that reference

zorori_gif_by_lemarck-d3jsb9o.gif

Gimme, I'll stop hating you for today :D I'm pretty impressed at those sweet puns, too, you're the best person a guy can despise <3

Congrats Fox! I've really enjoyed roleplaying with you; you always find a way to crack me up. Like Gimme said, here's to many more!

Thanks a lot! You're an awesome roleplayer yourself and the hours we spent writing together were always really fun.

It appears PC hasn't gone all joke-happy for April Fools yet (did I miss it or not?) but at the same time I was reminded it was your 2nd PCversary as well.

Anyways, you joined PC on one of the funniest days of the year and you're a naturally funny person yourself so it's no surprise you deserve this celebration. Hopefully you can stick around long enough to eventually reach veteranship next year, but for now keep being awesome Fox!

Aaahhh Hika noticed me :3

Thank you so much :D TBH the RPC mod team made my day by making Blarzigord take over the forum, and it's enough for me to be happy <3

Congrats, Foxrally!

I know the music room would be way too boring without you, haha. Keep sharing your insanity with the rest of us for a while longer, alright?

Ahahah, I know I have an exemplary taste in music, thanks. I sure will stick around a little longer to mess with all of you :D

foxrally is the epitome of pranks and the disciple of blarzigord.

#congratsfox #eatdempie #gimmefoxIShipIt

Oh my.

OH MY.

gimmefox pair of the year 2015

(ily gunner I'm never voting for you to die spoodergirl <3)

Do I need to say anything else? :) You're an awesome dude! Glad to have you on PC.

If I was you I'd have put the song and left XD

You're an awesome GM and friend, and one of the best writers I've seen in the RPC, so thanks a lot! :D

You're cool enough to have a thread for yourself. Congratulations haha.

You're a really cool person to hang around with, and obviously your bad puns as well not. Here's to many more. :)

EMBRACE THE PUNS

girl if you can't deal with a few puns then you have a really short temper

Thanks a lot though :D You're really awesome to talk to as well on Plug, and one of the nicest people I've met on PC :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Congrats Fox! Don't really know you that well outside of the occasional plug.dj but you seem pretty cool. Here's to sticking around, yeah? :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You da best. Seriously, you are the light of our neverending party here and I'm still voting for you as PC mascot. I hope you will stay (and roleplay with me!) for many more years to come <3

118egbp.gif

hail blarzigord

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Congrats Fox! Don't really know you that well outside of the occasional plug.dj but you seem pretty cool. Here's to sticking around, yeah? :]

I know is that you've got an awesome taste in music and you suck more than me at CAH

Thanks a lot though :D

Two years of Foxrally has definitely broken the mods :( Fox turned myself and Rika into cult leaders or something.

Here's to another 2 years! :)

oGcO302.gif

PRAISE BLARZIGORD

I thank you for your kindness, but we all know the real one we should thank is Lord Blarzigord. (may his tentacles remain slimy)

Yeah you forgot this:

Anywho, Foxrally you're a nice dose of fresh air here on PC. Cheers to many more years of insanely funny times with you!

Thanks a lot :D You're a great person to talk to on Plug and an even better blogger :D

You da best. Seriously, you are the light of our neverending party here and I'm still voting for you as PC mascot. I hope you will stay (and roleplay with me!) for many more years to come <3

118egbp.gif

hail blarzigord

NIGEL GIFS, TALES OF MY LIFE

Thank you so much rika, it means a lot to me that you filthy mods are actually taking the time to consider someone like me. The RPC is our domain and anyone who trespasses into it wihtout worshipping Lord Blarzigord shall get tentacle raped punished severely!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Two years? My god, thankfully I've only had to endure Foxrally's punishment for a few months or so now, I can't imagine a few years. But really, congrats on the 2 years and all of the great videos and terrible puns. You are a joy to interact with. :)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Bruh. Why are you my bruh. You look just like a bruh. oh hey, you are a bruh, right? Wait, I thought you were my bruh, bruh. Life is weird bruh. Bruh
    Spoiler:

bruh.jpg

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Foxrally, I think I have been seeing you quite active for a while, especially in Pokemon Trivia section. I hope you'll keep on staying, and remember, you're just a year away from being a veteran, so keep at it!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    May Blarzigord grace your soul with his tentacle, and keep you here for at least another two years.

Back