• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Well I think its good!

Stevo-Kun said:
XD, well I have a present *gives toto Satoshi mercandise and Satoshi* XDD.

Stevo-Kun
EEEEEEEEEEEEE! *glomps Satoshi* ^^

Thanks Stevo XD *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HII Toto! How have you been doing? Work and others things kept me way of being here. ;-; I am back now. *hugs* ^^ Oh I fixed my sig a little bit. But I need to fix it a little more....what do you think?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
*gets hugged* It is no problem hehe, you enjoy him, cus he is rolling around in the mud outside, what a naughty boy XD

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! That is good, Toto! I am glad you been doing good. ^^ Awww...thanks. I wanted to add links to it. I was about to...but didn't know how to do it. Now I do. But still I am going to change it sometime. XD

HII Ryan! I have been doing pretty good. Glad to be back here. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
LOL! Nice one Ryan XD

*gets hugged* It is no problem hehe, you enjoy him, cus he is rolling around in the mud outside, what a naughty boy XD

Stevo-Kun
XD! I will have to send him to my room since he was naughty XD

Now she is going to go have to clean him off. XD
XD! Well I am not complaining about that XD

Yay! That is good, Toto! I am glad you been doing good. ^^ Awww...thanks. I wanted to add links to it. I was about to...but didn't know how to do it. Now I do. But still I am going to change it sometime. XD
Thanks Pika! ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I have no clue what you are talking about like usual *scruffles his own hair* wahhhh!!!. *sigh*

Stevo-Kun

Back