• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yolo!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Hello, I'm LilE090 and I guess I am now a new member... I also like Pokemon, just like everyone else on this website... My favorite Pokemon is, of course, Pikachu! Hope I get used to the epicness of this website... See ya!!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! I'm Dragon; nice to meet you, bud! And yeah, Pikachu is pretty cool; I remember using him all the time in Pokemon Yellow. Anywho, welcome to the forums! You'll get used to everything here in no tiiiime. At any rate, nice to have another fan here and I hope you and I will be good friends! Lemme know if you need any assistance. ;3

Years
  • Pikachu is such a classic, and it was once my all-time fave Pokemon until recent years but I still love it even after then. Nice to meet you too LilE!

As a certain somebody mentioned, you should have fun and adjust to everything quickly whether you have used forums before or not. Anything else we'd love to know about you? Like what Pokemon game or generation is your fave? Or any other interests you have? Do tell us as much as we'd want to know.

Anyways, I wish best of luck to yourself and I hope to catch you around the forums! Feel free to stop by my profile if you ever want to talk or just want a new friend.

Years
  • Hey lil! Welcome to PC! Pikachu is amazing! It's one of those Pokemon that you'll always know and love. Why do you love Pikachu so much other than just the fact that it's awesome?! Yeah like Hika mentioned, you should tell us a bit about yourself Pokemon related or not. It'd help us get to know you better. :)

Anyways I hope you have a great time here and VM me if you ever want to chat!

Years
  • PC is always awesome.. plus we're always adding awesome new things. So hopefully you'll keep enjoying it. <3 Welcome to the forum, LilE090! Pikachu's adorable as is every other electric rodent honestly haha, I'm liking your taste in Pokemon already.

Stick around and be sure to ask if you need help. Everyone's always down to help!

Back