• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thundurus-T Moveset

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2014
    I am not sure if I am putting this in the right place. If I am not, let me know.....
    Thundurus-T (M)
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Nature: Hasty
    Ev spread: 252 Speed, 252, Special Attack, 4 Attack
    1. U-Turn
    2. Thunderbolt
    3. Hidden Power (Ice)
    4. Focus Blast

I usually use this Thundurus-T moveset to start off the battle strong. I decided not to use Volt-Switch in case my opponent lead off with a Gliscor, Garchomp, Tyranitar, or Excadrill. There are too many ground types in OU now and getting the extra damage off on Tyranitar is nice. Thunderbolt is an obvious on Thundurus. Focus Blast will take out walls like Tyranitar, and Ferrothorn. Hp Ice will deal with the Ground-Flying, Ground-Dragon, Dragon-Flying types that can wall Thundurus with a Stone Edge. Dragonite is pretty much the only problem I can think of that walls this moveset. Now I am pretty sure that most of you are wondering,"A Choice Scarf? SERIOUSLY???" Well its for fast Pokémon like Latios, Latias, and Greninja that have a ridiculously high speed.
    I hope ths moveset helps with building your team!
    Please leave suggestions if you think that improvements can be made!

Back