• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asch's Spiritomb Supermarket

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • So, yeah, I've noticed people are kind of lazy to go through the process of getting a Spiritomb, so I'm starting a Spiritomb egg service. =D I can't always guarantee I'll have one right away, but it only takes a few minutes to breed, so all should good.

Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering what I'm looking for in return. I'm looking for Pokemon that are difficult to obtain, naturally. Starters (excluding Treeko and Turtwig), Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi and Jirachi (I have all the other legendaries), or any Pokemon from the first or second gen that I may not have. (check with me first)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have Bulbasaur and Chikorita to add to your Grass starters.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Well I have two eggs ready, so I guess you two can be my first customers. XD
    Yeah, both of your offers are fine. Just give me your friend codes (or if the codes are in your profiles, I'll grab them myself). My code is in my profile. Just a forewarning, the connection may not work the first time, so just retry. My connection is weird like that.

EDIT: The next two will have to wait for the eggs to be made, I hope thats okay. :S

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Just give me your friend codes (or if the codes are in your profiles, I'll grab them myself). My code is in my profile. Just a forewarning, the connection may not work the first time, so just retry. My connection is weird like that.

Friend code is in my profile, I'll be online in about a minute. Losing connections is pretty normal, I get that a lot too.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

It's okay. I'll just give you a Chikorita.

FC: 3737 6204 2669
    Name: Aragorn

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Okay, I'll be on in a couple minutes.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years

Okay, I'll be on in a couple minutes.

Okay, something is apparently awry with your connection or mine. I've never had to reconnect more than 3 times in a row, and we've done it like 12. Oo;

Try accepting my trade invite perhaps?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

It keeps disconnecting me when I try to connect to you. Looks like it's a problem on my part. Sorry for the hassle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Back