• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

You would be a lot better off if you didn't respond to every post I make.

P.S. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
mmkay then syn.
:/ needs to get used to DS lite, craaaap. hitting a second early, and a second late.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
emoticon-wave-goodbye_01.GIF

Don't feed the trolls.

This is pretty much strike 2. Do you guys have to ruin DCC for everyone? Go ridicule each other elsewhere if you cannot contain yourselves. No one appreciates seeing that kind of behavior here. In other words, please get along. Thank you.

Next post better be intelligent. ^o^

I didn't know the DSi was so unfriendly to RNG. :(

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
I didn't know the DSi was so unfriendly to RNG. :(

Yeah, me and mine taught you that. I need to get firmly acquainted with the Ds lite timing, maybe try re-calibrating? Cause i did the calibration on my DSi, and I'm Trying to get an Adamant Anorith with som egg moves.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Don't you all just love the friendly vibe we get from here. :D

Why is EV training such a pain? :C

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
I do play football, we are 4-1, wanna see our schedule?

And is it my fault that he is annoying and always has a retarded response to my posts, or is always talking about earning my respect?

PS maybe you should listen to blaQk and not talk when you don't know what the HELL you are jumping into.

We should make babies together.

Why is EV training such a pain? :C

It's not?

Last edited:

Detox

You should hop on making me a Shiny Flawless Belly Drum Clefable @ Adamant. With Meteor Mash and Magic Guard and Facade to abuse Flame Orb like a fukken champion.

Detox

But the 27 in attack means you may not be able to OHKO Roserade leads with drill peck!

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
You should hop on making me a Shiny Flawless Belly Drum Clefable @ Adamant. With Meteor Mash and Magic Guard and Facade to abuse Flame Orb like a fukken champion.

Why use Flame Orb for -attack?

Detox

Um you obviously doubt my skills. I can pull this off with any orb. Hell, give me a Life Orb, it will still work.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Um you obviously doubt my skills. I can pull this off with any orb. Hell, give me a Life Orb, it will still work.

Yes I do doubt your skills when you can achieve the same results with Toxic Orb but without the -attack. :s

Detox

Anyway I bred a Jolly Ursaring just to troll people with the fact that with quick feet + Jolly its still slow as hell.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
hehe, that was on my wishlist :P

and is rnging on HG/SS easier?
i hope you can rng on B/W soon :P

i hope they've cracked it by the time i get the english version :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
hehe, that was on my wishlist :P

and is rnging on HG/SS easier?
i hope you can rng on B/W soon :P

i hope they've cracked it by the time i get the english version :)
I would say HG/SS RNG abuse is easier, as there's no running around and catching Pokemon and whatnot. You only really need your SID for shinies anyway, which is a plus. As for me...

318.png

Carvanha
Trait: Rough Skin
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Leer | Bite | Taunt

Heil Blade wanted this for some lead or something.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

I would say HG/SS RNG abuse is easier, as there's no running around and catching Pokemon and whatnot. You only really need your SID for shinies anyway, which is a plus. As for me...

318.png

Carvanha
Trait: Rough Skin
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Leer | Bite | Taunt

Heil Blade wanted this for some lead or something.

cool, i shouldnta restarted my HG then... *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back