• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A-B-Z Deathnote New and improved trading thread

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
Could you please tell me the level of the shiny Aerodactyl? I'll trade my Alakazam for it if you could send me a clone back of him.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
Sounds good. I can also offer this:

dpmfa208.png

Relaxed Steelix
EVs and IVs unknown
hp 352, atk 229, def 523, sp atk 131, sp def 165, spd 62
Taunt, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
Years
can i trade a shiny evd swampert for ur shiny evd sizor
can u post stats and moveset and what other pokesu have

Sounds good. I can also offer this:

Relaxed Steelix
EVs and IVs unknown
hp 352, atk 229, def 523, sp atk 131, sp def 165, spd 62
Taunt, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Stealth Rock
no thx but do u have a trade thread sp i can see what u have?

Last edited:

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
Years
i want the shiny ev'd gyrados for my aerodactual shiny post your fc and il meet u on
:moveset stonge edge crunch dragon claw earthqauke

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
i want the shiny ev'd gyrados for my aerodactual shiny post your fc and il meet u on
:moveset stonge edge crunch dragon claw earthqauke
You're sure you can't clone? I can't trade this guy unless I can get a clone back, I could get a cloner in a couple minutes though. I'm in WiFi, unless you can take the 2 seconds to tell me the level of the aerodactyl then I'll check him out in the trade window. My FC is also in my sig, but in case you didn't see that, here it is: 3051 4642 2208

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
Years
sure

swampert:adamant
399/350/211/185/216/136
protect, waterfall, avalanche, EQ
no thank you do have anything else

You're sure you can't clone? I can't trade this guy unless I can get a clone back, I could get a cloner in a couple minutes though. I'm in WiFi, unless you can take the 2 seconds to tell me the level of the aerodactyl then I'll check him out in the trade window.
hes lv 100 what do u want me to clone

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
hes lv 100 what do u want me to clone
The Gyarados I'm going to trade you. Are you CERTAIN he's lvl 100? Once again, I'm talking about the SHINY EV'D Aerodactyl, where you've listed his stats as 71/68/32/27/39/86, which would put him in the lvl 20-21 range. If he is indeed lvl 20 or 21, then I'll take him. If he IS in fact lvl 100 and his stats are in fact 71/68/32/27/39/86, then I'm guessing you rare candied it to 100 and I don't want it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
hes lv 100 look at his stats again i ev'd him ??
I'm talking about the SHINY Aerodactyl. SHINY. S-H-I-N-Y. SHINY. You listed an EV'D Aerodactyl that ISN'T SHINY, and you've listed one that's SHINY. The SHINY one's stats are listed as 71/68/32/27/39/86, which are WAY TOO LOW to be level 100. I'm guessing he's either in the lvl 20-21 range, or you rare candied him to 100. I want you to go through your PC boxes, look for the SHINY aerodactyl that you've listed, and check his LEVEL. Please tell me his level.

Back