• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Brooklyn Rage*

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Have you ever raged (or just generally got angry and upset) while playing a video game before? What video games made you rage, or got very upset, and what sorts of things in those video games made you feel that way?

Years
Mario Party...

You just can't have a civil game of Mario Party

Someone is going to get mad at someone for something at some point (it's usually centered around the boo or Bowser spaces, although I've seem some rage worthy Chance Times)

I've rage quit a few times in Halo, but it's most often an unfair situations such as a person or team being far above my or my team's skill level, or due to players cheating or just plain being obnixous. I'm sure this applies to any Console shooter though.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (co-op mode).

I'm always player 1, so in story mode, the camera follows me. That means when we're playing co-op, player 2 (which is usually either my brother/cousin/friend) gets left out if he doesn't move with me.

before we learnt you could press the + button to teleport to player 1, we were always raging and fighting screaming "WAIT FOR ME, YOU !@#$"

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Street Fighter 4; that game was so hard even on easy. Fighters like Seth and Zangief made me want to throw my controller into the television screen.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I always kept a cool head and remained calm in video games. Despite playing fighting games and F-Zero GX on the hardest difficulties I never really got angry over them. Weird, I guess, but I suppose I know I'm still having fun and that's why.

Though in the midst of that post I did remember New Super Mario Bros Wii's co-op and Mario Party. God dammit.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Is that a YGOTAS reference?

I normally rage a lot when I'm on a massive losing streak in Tekken, especially when most of the battles were so close but my opponent just manages to perform an amazing reversal on their last slither of health.

I also get very angry when I play a team based TD and people on my team clearly do not know how to play but keep insisting otherwise while continuing to refuse for assistance.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I absolutely lost it when I was killed by the last Manta Ray in that stupid Hotel Delphino level in Super Mario Sunshine.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Last night, while playing LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, I was in the Temple of the Ocean King. No matter how many times I tapped a red pot, Link wouldn't pick it up to create a safe zone from the phantoms. I swore, shut the game off, and had to test my 3DS's touch screen to make sure I didn't break it. It was fine. I think Link was just to busy staring at the wall to do anything useful.

Most of the time I just get frustrated and turn the game off (without breaking anything) so I can try again with a clear head.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
PaRappa the Rapper. I couldn't beat stage 2. I rage quit for 5 minutes and then continued playing because I was addicted to it. I had "When I say boom boom boom, you say bam bam bam, no pause in between come on let's jam" stuck in my head for a week.

Back