• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween costume ideas

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • I'm planning to write a one-shot about the various misadventures that Ash, Kari and Brock have while trick-or-treating one Halloween, and as such need costume ideas.

My initial plan was to have Ash be Link (so Pikachu could be Navi), Kari be Sailor Mars (both look similar in build and hairstyle) and Brock be a Final Fantasy style warrior (based on the warrior from Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls)

If you have any other suggestions for anime or game characters they could be, tell me! (for Ash's suggestions, include something Pikachu could be too)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I have an idea for Ash and Pikachu. Ash could be Fuyuki and Pikachu could be Sgt. Keroro. Both of them are from SGT. Frog manga. Brock could be Miroku from Inuyasha, since they both act a lot alike. And Kari could be either Kagome from Inuyasha, or Tohru from Fruits Basket.

I hope you like them ^^

Back