• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I'm new here and I just wanted to say it will be fun to be a part of this community! :D
    I found out about this site when I was looking for tools for ROM hacking and after some looking around I decided to join this awesome community!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awesome to meet you, Carl! Such a pleasure to have you with us, and I'm sure joining PC is something you won't come to regret because we have so much on offer for you as a community.

Based on what I read on your profile, I noticed you like cute Pokemon (Mudkip and Goomy yay!) which seems to be something I also have in common with you, since I like cuties myself. Your avatar's pretty nice, in fact I know a member here whose first and only shiny was a Shinx, on a copy of Diamond that he sadly lost. Anyways, I'm sure you will love all the fun Pokemon topics around here because well, we're always catering towards any Pokemon fan, and even some who aren't so much into it.

We're also a community of friendship, and I'm sure loads of the awesome people here would love to get to meet you as well so do get involved and I'm sure you'll settle in. Either way I wish good luck to you and if you need anything feel free to leave me a visitor message!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Lurexo; happy to see you!

How are you liking ROM hacking thus far? I used to be a hacker myself, and personally, have enjoyed some of its aspects quite a ton, especially graphic-editing. I've wanted to try my hands on scripting at one point, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to learn it completely; before I was able to get around to that, I wound up quitting.

I hope you have fun here, pal. Please feel free to send message to me if there's anything you need; I would be glad to lend a hand.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Thank you both for your messages! It feels good to be around and take part of this community! I have a feeling that I'm going to be here for a long time! ;)
    I see you guys around!

Years
  • Now that's really cool to hear. You can have an imaginary cookie if you do stick around.. aha. 8D It's totally worth it. Welcome to the forum and good to meet you, Lurexo! Love the avatar and signature, huge Shinx fan here. Have a good time participating and do ask if you need anything. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, it's going to be fun indeed! Thanks for joining us, and it's a pleasure to meet you today; I'm Dragon. :3

But yeah, we always have ROM Hacking tools over on the appropriate section, and you can always come to the ROM hacking mods if you have any questions about the board! And I hope you have a great weekend; have a great time, and I hope to chat with you later. <33

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Thank you guys! :D
    So far I'm having a really nice time here! It's good to hear that this community has so many nice people around!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

Happy to hear that you are having a good time here so far! PC is a great place full of really friendly people that are willing to help you out with whatever you need. You'll make new friends in no time! If you ever need help with anything, let us know~

Hope to see ya around :)

Back