• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furious 7

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    As you already know the movie has released this past week and has been doing a great business but what has made it earn so much and why it is so good. I just came to know the reason when i watched this movie myself the amazing action sequence and car stunts that were performed everything looks so real and the ending scene that shows respect towards Late Paul Walker and a tribute to him is just awesome.

Years
  • There were two people in my first period class who had seen this movie, and they claimed to like it. And that's good, because it feels like a lot of film franchises like this don't tend to pick up steam after they go on a while, but this one reportedly set a record for opening weekend. Maybe it'll be worth checking out.

Years
  • It was a really good movie, I thought if it does end up being the final movie, it's a perfect way to end the series. I teared up a bit at the end, as well.

Years
  • Well, after over three months of relentless chart domination, Uptown Funk has been dethroned by See You Again by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth, a song that sped its way onto the scene four weeks ago (I think), slowly gained traction, jumped drastically into the Top 10, and then burst right into the #1 spot on the Hot 100. That is amazing, because we've had other tracks that have dominated the Top 10 and been trying to fight Uptown Funk for weeks now, like Thinking Out Loud, Sugar, and Love Me Like You Do, all to no avail. But it was strong with this one.

However, people are predicting it won't last. Getting back to Love Me Like You Do, another movie soundtrack hit which has been destroying most of its competition, and Earned It which is from the same film and has been in the Top 10 for a little while now, if those tracks were anything to go by, then it's difficult to determine if See You Again will have a sizable run on the chart or not - at the very least, I hope it sticks around long enough to make the Year-End Hot 100.

What do you guys think about this? Although Uptown Funk is still a rocking party jam, it is nice to see a new #1 for a change.

Back