• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Whoop! I love Achievment Hunter so much, enjoy almost every video (except the FUEL let's play, of course heheh) and now it's kinda hard answer these question, but I try my best :3

Username: Daixtey
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Ryan
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Kerry
Favorite Let's Play: Skate 3

I am a huge fan of Achievment Hunter, but not so much Roosterteeth (I watch their short videos) But yeah love it so much that this exists :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Annnnnd with the most recent update, welcome to the club Daixtey! [:

Kerry huh? There are a lot of mixed reviews about him but I'm glad to see that we've got a fan of him here! How did you feel about the initiation that the AH Fake Crew gave him in the GTA V Let's Play the other week?

And Deductism makes the best videos, I remember watching a bunch of them awhile back and they really do pull the strings of the heart. This is one of my personal favorites:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
I just need to qoute hoe Ray qouted the youtube comments "Kerry is in the Let's play!? I don't watch it!"

But I like him, especially together with Michael makes Kerry such a good team on the Internet Box. And I really liked that video, dem' muggers, you gotta watch out :3 But I liked the frogger one the most. I also applied the "Ehhhhyyy" sound him and Michael make sometimes, in skype calls as greeting... it's fun to make the sound :3

And that video, was smiling the whole way through, it's crazy how it feels like I know since a eternity and in reality just since the beginning of 2013...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh someone else likes Kerry??? Yay :D The Internet Box was a podcast that ran for a few years. It was originally Michael, Ray, Barbara, Andrew (MisterSir), Mike (AH_Mike), and Dylon. Lindsay and Kerry ended up in the lineup after a while. It was funny and casual and pretty cool but sadly recently stopped being made. :(

Wow tho guys can we talk about the GTA LP?? Poor dedicated Lindsay, staying up till 5am finishing that. But it was an absolute masterpiece. And then there was this gem in the Wheel of Fortune LP~
tumblr_n30u06buUo1qhdhuao1_500.png

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I was actually really surprised that nobody commented on that, I felt like that would have been a goldmine of comedy ready for the plundering. Even though some people might have seen that Let's Play as boring, I absolutely loved it because we get see that rare energy level from Geoff. He was really interacting with the game and you could tell how antsy he was with wanting to answer. That kind of energy level matches the Super Mario Let's Plays and Minecraft Let's Plays when he's the banker or handing out the Chance cards xD Plus, that's a very rare Let's Play where it's only the trio of Geoff, Michael, and Ray.

There was a lot of buildup for that GTA V Let's Play - +20 minutes of setting up - but I'm glad it payed off. Sooo much chaos going on, and that ending...pure classyness from Mr. Haywood d:

You want to know what video I actually liked the most today? The Five Facts entitled "Pirate Punishment." Some of those facts were really cool to hear about that the developers had put in, especially for the one with the Michael Jackson Experience that involved the vuvuzelas xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
God yes, I adored Wheel of Fortune. They should play game show stuff more often tbh because it's frickin funny. I loved Ray just being baffled at everything and of course Geoff's energy through that like aaaaah I'm happy when he's happy. I feel like he's been having to play the big bad boss way too much lately like nobody's cooperating and all talking over him and that does get very trying. :(

Honestly I really like the rather calm Let's Plays. I recently went through all the Ultra 3D Minigolf ones and it was relaxing while being entertaining. I like banter with minimal screaming.

Pirate Punishment was really cool, yeah. I like that these kind of things are being implemented tbh like. People are gonna download things, yeah. So instead of trying to go the legal route that doesn't work, they come up with some cool stuff like that. Although I wonder how they know if it's been pirated or not? Like what bit of information tells the game to trigger those events? (idk programming/game design sry)

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
The GTAV let's play was well worth the wait. There's no way that the actual GTA heists will be anywhere near as awesomely chaotic as the Achievement Hunter one. And Ryan betraying Geoff at the end was something that I should've expected, but didn't.

I'm just about to watch the Wheel of Fortune one.

And welcome to the club Daixtey!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
How funny, as I was making my sign up here, I was watching the GTA V Heist Let's play :3

But I really wished GTA V would have a Cops n' robbers mode... those Legendary moments with the dump trucks in Gta IV or ... SCOOTER PATROL!! I think that were aome really amazing moments.

And Wheel of Fortune Let's play? Didn't watch that one yet, maybe missed it... going to do that now :3 before I spoile myself

And thanks Dansparce :3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Cops N Crooks would definitely be a huge addition to GTA V. I don't know if they'll actually add it, but there was supposedly a leaked document a month or two ago about them supposedly working on an addition of this. However considering how long it takes Rockstar to actually add the content (i.e. heists...) we might not see it for awhile.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/1vyrxq/gta_online_cops_and_crooks_lobby_coming/

I'm just worried that the AH crew are going to run out of things to do in GTA V as Let's Plays. Then again, they keep surprising me each week with things to do, so they probably have a list of things just waiting to be done. That being said, they can probably make their own rendition of Cops N Crooks easily in the game, just like they did in the game

xBO4S4f.gif

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Yeah, I love the creativity they are having with GTA V

Hmm... my favourite GTA V let's play, would be... I can hardly pick a favourite, welp

But, I really loved the 3 car jet jump, in the things to do - Knievel

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ahh, I wouldn't worry about them running out of ideas. I mean, they started the King series in there as well. And even if they do run out there are plenty of other games they could play with and they'd always come back for new GTA content.

just gonna say that I totally ordered the Haywood Airlines shirt because I'm a massive dork :P

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
I wanted to order a Achievement Hunter shirt, but being in Germany and my family do never order on the internet, I can't : (

Man, they have some amazing shirts.. but also so many..

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I personally don't own any shirts by them, but I do have the Rooste Tteeth Burnie bobblehead from this little skit d:

I honestly can't wait for Pax East this year. Last year I was able to get his gem of a picture, and I guess Michael and Gavin will be flying out this year too. Ahhhh! Side note on the picture, this was when I was bald had no facial hair......
Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
oh my god I am such a merch hoarder it's ridiculous I spend way too much money on this stuff like seriously let me list

shirts
x-ray & vav
x-ray emblem
vav emblem
haywood airlines*
rt 10th anniversary*
women's ah logo v-neck
red team
ray achieve
ryan achieve

other
cakeless slapband
let's play slapband
ah playing cards*
ah script hoodie
ah military cap
extra life poster
boyband poster
rt logo keychain bottle opener
the best RvB dvd ever of all time
best of rt shorts dvd
best of RTAA dvd
fails of the weak dvd

* are currently in the mail

THIS HAS BEEN AMASSED OVER ONLY A YEAR. i go so overboard it's terrible

you're so lucky to have met them man aaaah they don't come to things near me :( i'll get to an RTX one day tho i swear

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Oh wow you do have a lot of merch! Almost forgot that I have the Extra Life poster as well! That thing is sweet as knobs :3

Going to RTX would be fun, but that must be so overwhelming for Rooster Teeth. They're a small company as it is, and having that many people there has to be really taxing on them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I keep forgetting I have it too tbh I keep forgetting to go buy a frame for it. I'm really picky about my posters lol they have to be in a damn frame I can't deal with it otherwise.

That's why they recruit guardians and people to help out! But yeah they're really pretty tiny to be putting on an event like that. But they think it's worth it and it's a lovely thing so yay!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Welp... my dream is to one day travel overseas to meet atleast one of them, probably at RTX. But being in Germany sucks...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
oh i forgot about the rt scarf and actually probably some other things too idk

i can imagine :( you should try to convince your family to let you order online from the european store. then at least you could show off your interests idk. i still haven't found anyone wearing rt stuff or had anyone comment on mine despite living in a big US city

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I remember walking by someone in Boston who had the "Jack Achieve" shirt on, I had to do a double take just to see if my eyes were deceiving me xD

I feel like it would be a nuisance just explaining to everyone what your clothes meant. Although when you do meet someone who actually knows why you're wearing it, bonding sessions galore <3

EDIT: Also Rooster Teeth just uploaded there newest Things To Do, check it out y'all.

Last edited:
Back